Moose on the loose

pipedreams

We've had an albino buck around here for a while.  They say he's getting a pretty good rack nowadays.

Some guys at the bar say they've had a shot, but let him go.  Most say they would let him go if they saw him.   Some say they would pop him the very first chance they got..

Moose, the other white meat.

My dad was originally from northern Ontario and Moose are very common there. Years ago I found that I could get the local newspaper from his hometown on line and was looking at it for a while. One story that I read was about 3 guys in a little Toyota that got rammed by a Bull moose in the rut and it knocked the car over on it's side and also (they thought) killed the moose from the impact. Some people driving by helped then get their car back on the road and then helped them tie the moose onto the top of the car so they could claim the meat.

But as they were tying the moose onto the top of the car it came back to life and started kicking and going crazy and jumped off the car and ran off into the woods.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Moose, the other white meat.

My dad was originally from northern Ontario and Moose are very common there. Years ago I found that I could get the local newspaper from his hometown on line and was looking at it for a while. One story that I read was about 3 guys in a little Toyota that got rammed by a Bull moose in the rut and it knocked the car over on it's side and also (they thought) killed the moose from the impact. Some people driving by helped then get their car back on the road and then helped them tie the moose onto the top of the car so they could claim the meat.

But as they were tying the moose onto the top of the car it came back to life and started kicking and going crazy and jumped off the car and ran off into the woods.

Gut offending moose.

THEN tie to car.    jus sayin.

But that beautiful albino bull, NO WAY IN HELL I'd shoot him.  Let him make all the heterozygous for albino baby mooses he can!

Edited by tadbart