HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

ASH

MEH   being old sucks  but  we will taking our 2 year Piper  today  and its all bout her , and brings back memories of us as kids  so i will enjoy thru her ,   hopefully many more  to come for me to be there to hope,  then she is freaking to carve her  punkin ,  

just sucks on a week day .  anyway those who go to parties  be safe , we are home bodies ,  and everyone enjoy the day with ther kids and grandkids , and make it a safe night, 

• Thanks 1

Neighbor's boy didn't come around this year.  She found out that he has a med problem with sugar and or fructose, so he can't have candy.  This is the neighbor in the back with the Chocolate Lab I have spoiled.

Since her boy didn't come to our house, I want to his house, and gave him a half dozen hot wheel cars and trucks.  I also had a bag of treats for Bailey, the lab....

The kids a good kid, and the dog's great!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I did pretty good estimating trick-or-treaters this year.  Only half a bag of Kit Kats left.  (I confess that the last few visitors hit the jackpot and got double handfuls).

The leftover Kit Kats are already out of the house.  I sent them with BF to Patrick.  The maintenance guys in the hangar will make short work of them.

32 minutes ago, ASH said:

nope today is all full of christmas ,   i saw this easy xmas decoration few years ago , ,im gonna  incorporate this year ,  we skip thanksgiving so on to christmas ..\\

9bckr-13-bm3YOcQ.jpg

Do you have palm trees in your yard?  You need to be careful with Christmas lights if you have palm trees in your yard.

flchristmas.jpg.9af73c83a5de386222bcf55aa4039796.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4