Earth age confirmed by eyewitness

Silentpoet

I’m so old I was a busboy at the last supper. 

Contrary to opinion, Judas tipped well. And yes the earth is 6000 years old, how can anyone argue that? Now if you have a slide rule like Tous you realize that that he he one year old. Yep, one year and another ad infitum 

read genesis 1 it disagrees with genesis 2... 

• Haha 1

I can tell you this...I'm not sure where all yinzers are from, but she is speaking the language of The Creationists. This is what they believe, regardless of what scientific evidence exists refuting their belief. And the belief is that the earth is 6K y/o.

They have a museum near Covington, KY. They are big on the biblical story of the flood, believe that man hunted the dinosaur into extinction, and have a huge collection of dinosaur bones on display. Have a small scale version of Noah's Arc. The museum is broken up into exhibits of interpretation, and each has thought provoking questions with the exhibit set up to bolster your thought process to lend credence to their belief, ie; make you think.

They also built Noah's Arc in Williamstown?, KY....a full scale version of the arc as described in the bible. It is about the size of a small cruise ship, just sitting out in the field in KY.

I see both of these exhibits as the business of religion. Some guy with a boat load of money built these sites with the idea "if you build it, they will come." And he was right, a lot of people go to these places, don't know prices, but the places are both set up with commercial eating and gift stores on site.

At the end of the day, the Bible was translated, written and put together by humans, in a time when they didn't know any better. Faith as well as the believe in God and the bible are to separate things for me.

And yes, Ginsburg needs to go. Her shelf life expired over a decade ago. Now she's just an out-of-mind, self serving control freak.

1 hour ago, ARP said:

I can tell you this...I'm not sure where all yinzers are from, but she is speaking the language of The Creationists. This is what they believe, regardless of what scientific evidence exists refuting their belief. And the belief is that the earth is 6K y/o.

They have a museum near Covington, KY. They are big on the biblical story of the flood, believe that man hunted the dinosaur into extinction, and have a huge collection of dinosaur bones on display. Have a small scale version of Noah's Arc. The museum is broken up into exhibits of interpretation, and each has thought provoking questions with the exhibit set up to bolster your thought process to lend credence to their belief, ie; make you think.

They also built Noah's Arc in Williamstown?, KY....a full scale version of the arc as described in the bible. It is about the size of a small cruise ship, just sitting out in the field in KY.

I see both of these exhibits as the business of religion. Some guy with a boat load of money built these sites with the idea "if you build it, they will come." And he was right, a lot of people go to these places, don't know prices, but the places are both set up with commercial eating and gift stores on site.

The Babylon Bee is a spoof site similar to The Onion.  

• Like 1