Farmer's Only, LOL.

PNWguy

I haven't been on their site for years and then today I get an email from them apparently with the intention of enticing me back.

First of all, nearly all of those women are over 300 miles away from me,

Second, are those really the most attractive women you could find within 300 miles of me on your site?  Was not tempted...

farmcrud.JPG.d7a3c922260a02fd4736b03a9d2c3032.JPG

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I haven't been on their site for years and then today I get an email from them apparently with the intention of enticing me back.

First of all, nearly all of those women are over 300 miles away from me,

Second, are those really the most attractive women you could find within 300 miles of me on your site?  Was not tempted...

farmcrud.JPG.d7a3c922260a02fd4736b03a9d2c3032.JPG

Just seek meds... cheaper and may down your jail time.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hinge said:

Some guy was tempted  - tripping over his  boots trying to get his cc out to sign up :)

Being an incurable romantic...I hope it works out. 

The babe with the gigantic pistol...at least you know she can take care of herself while you're out farming.

That pistol should be self propelled or towed.

• Like 2

In my 4+ years of single life, I've fiddled with some of the dating sites. Most of the women take creative angle pictures and meeting them in person is a real surprise. Often the pictures are several years and many pounds ago. I have been told more than once, in a surprised voice, "You look like your pictures!" Well, yeah.

All in all though, the meetings have always been pleasant even though most never went anywhere. We're all stuck in the same **** show. 

2 hours ago, TX OMFS said:

Top row middle GTG.

PNWGuy, how do you rate your sexual market value 1-10? For men it's mostly about ability to provide.

Is this the part where you insult me and try to shame me for daring to not find unattractive women, attractive?  How very G&KL of you, LOL...

The whole point was not that I am better looking than these gals, or that they are horrible people.  The point was that a dating site threw a hail mary by sending me an email trying to entice me back that contained mostly unattractive women in which all but one was over 300 miles away.

It was ridiculous and insulting and stupid marketing.  That was the point.

You can now return to feeling indigent and needing to stand up for women against sexist pigs like me.