Family lawyer says Cesar Sayoc does not have the intellectual capacity to be package bomber

pipedreams

Yes this his lawyer speaking, but I suspect there is more to come in the future.

"Lowy had represented accused package bomber Cesar Altieri Sayoc, 56, in the past (Sayoc had been arrested nine times, not including his arrest yesterday for sending package bombs to a plethora of prominent Democrats), and currently represents Sayoc’s family — his mother and sister.

Yesterday, in an exclusve CNN interview, Lowy described Sayoc as mentally ill — a “sick individual” who is lost and needs help, who “didn’t react like a normal individual” and “wasn’t working on all cylinders”."

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/family-lawyer-says-cesar-sayoc-does-not-have-the-intellectual-capacity-to-be-package-bomber/

• Like 1

So he didn't do it this time

or the time before 

or that other time before

or the time before that either 

etc etc ad nauseum.

I get that an attorney's job is to excuse, deflect, misdirect and muddy the water any other way to get the client off. But if he ever got off for being mentally incompetent than he should either be locked up or dead right now. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, janice6 said:

Still, you can't accuse him of not trying!

Agreed. He has that "Can do" attitude. Sort of like Carter in the White House. A monkey ******* a coconut type of can do.

Edited by G26S239
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Since you can't read his mind, you have to judge him by his actions and not by his intent. 

He had components to cause harm together in a package. The fact that it didn't function simply attests to his ineptitude, not to his innocence. 

Right.   Exactly.

The guy is...a few fries shy of a happy meal.   Doesn't make him innocent.

He's not the Unibomber.  He's more like...the Elmer Fudd of the bomb world.

Actually. That's unkind to old Elmer.

Let's just say he went to the Wile E Coyote School of Engineering.

Too bad he did not sustain a dreadful and rare fatal paper cut putting those things together.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry everybody, but this story so far, has more holes than my screen doors.

What about the lack of cancellation marks on the postage?  

How did all those packages all arrive within 24 hours in CA, NY, and FL if they were all mailed from some FL postoffice?

Why were the pro Trump things in the windows not faded - in the FL summer sun?  

And the back and side windows completely covered with them?  When that is a traffic violation in every state in the Union?  

For that matter, the arrest was very fast.  While the FBI is good, it takes time to get all those packages to Washington and do all the detail work.  Just an off hand thought there.  

Go take a look at the threads that were posted when these packages showed up, for more questions.  But what I’ve listed above is more than enough to raise “reasonable doubt” for me.  

For that matter, why did his lawyer do an interview on CNN instead of holding a general news conference?  

YMMV.  

Hawk 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Sorry everybody, but this story so far, has more holes than my screen doors.

What about the lack of cancellation marks on the postage?  

How did all those packages all arrive within 24 hours in CA, NY, and FL if they were all mailed from some FL postoffice?

Why were the pro Trump things in the windows not faded - in the FL summer sun?  

And the back and side windows completely covered with them?  When that is a traffic violation in every state in the Union?  

For that matter, the arrest was very fast.  While the FBI is good, it takes time to get all those packages to Washington and do all the detail work.  Just an off hand thought there.  

Go take a look at the threads that were posted when these packages showed up, for more questions.  But what I’ve listed above is more than enough to raise “reasonable doubt” for me.  

For that matter, why did his lawyer do an interview on CNN instead of holding a general news conference?  

YMMV.  

Hawk 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/uncancelled-stamps-mail-bombs/

1 hour ago, Moeman said:

For years I have been aware of the fact that lack of cancellation does not prove that something did not go through the USPS.  

But that many similar packages going through the same post office, and most, if not all, not cancelled?  

And what about the rest of my points?  I didn’t say it wasn’t him.  I said that I saw some things that I would like explained before I would be able to vote guilty.  So still a lot of holes.  

YMMV.  

Hawk 

3 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Never attribute to conspiracy what can be easily explained as incompetence 

Very true.  But also make sure the incompetence is the true reason and answers all the questions.  Which is why people start conspiracies theories.  

Hawk 

1 hour ago, Brown Hawk said:

Very true.  But also make sure the incompetence is the true reason and answers all the questions.  Which is why people start conspiracies theories.  

Hawk 

People start conspiracies (and I mean the believers not the money makers) because something in them does not want inconsistencies in any matter of import.

the problem is that anything that involves human beings is going to have inconsistencies and outlier occurrences. Nothing that involves people is cut and dried.

there will always be a questionable aspect of just about anything. Some people (Alex Jones, Ancient Aliens, UFO groups) will spin or only focus on a piece and play that up for the masses to buy into.

i can explain to you very well exactly how some of the 9/11 wreckage became radioactive and magnetic at the same time. Even the debris that wasn’t metallic but the organic parts left over were, at a level unheard of, magnetic and set off Geiger counters.

just join my Patreon page and become a member for the answers. I will even give you a taste of the content to help you decide.

human nature will out

Edited by Dric902

On 10/28/2018 at 8:40 PM, pipedreams said:

Yes this his lawyer speaking, but I suspect there is more to come in the future.

"Lowy had represented accused package bomber Cesar Altieri Sayoc, 56, in the past (Sayoc had been arrested nine times, not including his arrest yesterday for sending package bombs to a plethora of prominent Democrats), and currently represents Sayoc’s family — his mother and sister.

Yesterday, in an exclusve CNN interview, Lowy described Sayoc as mentally ill — a “sick individual” who is lost and needs help, who “didn’t react like a normal individual” and “wasn’t working on all cylinders”."

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/family-lawyer-says-cesar-sayoc-does-not-have-the-intellectual-capacity-to-be-package-bomber/

Well, the bombs didn't work so.....