White Trash

steve4102

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/liberals-silent-over-racist-nyc-public-art-exhibit-depicting-all-trump-supporters-as-white-trash-bible-clinging-christians-who-eat-chick-fil-a/

A New York City art installation depicts President Trump’s supporters as white trash who cling to Bibles, eat at Chick-fil-A and wear ‘Make America Great Again’ ball caps.

• Sad 1

Don't wear a cap that often but do have a couple these.

image.png.107f4683c0bd11bf4fb5ddc496aaacec.png

"Can you imagine the fallout from CNN, MSNBC and all the rest of them if the next round of art posters regarding ‘trash’ showed black people eating watermelon while wearing an Andrew Gillum hat? What, you mad, bro? Now it’s not funny anymore, is it?"

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On October 27, 2018 at 8:11 AM, BamaBud said:

The old pejorative was "redneck."

I owned that one since it referred to a man (or woman) who worked in the fields all day.

Now, "white trash"? What can I call Tseng?

I dont know what you can call him, but I just saw a picture of his "art" and you cant call him an artist.

i suppose that when your artistic talents are below that of a fifth grader, you have to incorparate outrageous politcal opinions in order to get attention.

Edited by jmohme
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, tadbart said:

I make 100K a year, drive a pickup, have 2.5 college degrees, own guns, know how to make legit bombs AND decent corn whiskey, and yes, DO OWN a MAGA hat.

Sorry. Not sorry.

We will decide if you are white trash after naming the pick-um-truck brand you drive and if you share some of the speef. Wrong brand of truck or holding back on the bud, hell, might as well go for the blue eye shadow ol lady at last call. Last call on a Tuesday. 

Appreciate your sense of humor... people that laugh are less likely for a mass shooting at least so far, in my world. And my IQ is 69, in Celsius.

Hell, I even opened up my life to a Cleveland Brown fan or two. That window is closing now that they can win a game once a year.

Edited by Moeman

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/liberals-silent-over-racist-nyc-public-art-exhibit-depicting-all-trump-supporters-as-white-trash-bible-clinging-christians-who-eat-chick-fil-a/

A New York City art installation depicts President Trump’s supporters as white trash who cling to Bibles, eat at Chick-fil-A and wear ‘Make America Great Again’ ball caps.

They forgot the GUNS, most important part that makes the enemy pause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1