Europe is Doomed

fortyofforty

15 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

When a particular religion gets the full protection of the state at the expense of your freedom, we can expect dire times ahead. 

You are either free, or you are not free.  This religion is slowly going to be the only accepted one in Europe. 

The Pope missed the Elephant in the Room. when he discussed Demons.

• Like 3

Are there any rulings saying that it is not free speech to speak the truth about Jesus or God?  

Going by that ruling in the article, anyone who says anything bad, even if it the untarnished truth, about any leading figure of a religion shall be punished.

Now, where to vacation first with my Pastafarian regalia to find people to sue...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

I'm telling you...

Sinead O'Connor Reveals She's Converted to Islam: 'I Am Proud to Have Become a Muslim'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/sinead-oconnor-reveals-shes-converted-to-islam-i-am-proud-to-have-become-a-muslim/ar-BBOUlAo?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Sine-Aid o'conner is one fugly old  *****. tom. :holy-sheep::Alex:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

I'm telling you...

Sinead O'Connor Reveals She's Converted to Islam: 'I Am Proud to Have Become a Muslim'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celebrity/sinead-oconnor-reveals-shes-converted-to-islam-i-am-proud-to-have-become-a-muslim/ar-BBOUlAo?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Don't some of them wear the really thick veils as well?

Can't she be required to, just to help out the rest of us a little?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

I'm telling you...

Oh BS. She’ll do anything for attention. Just like her non-acceptance acceptance speech and her fugly shaved head. 

Edited by Collim1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

I'm telling you...

She doesn't believe that domination of women is basic policy in the Muslim faith. 

That women are so little valued, that they are considered only a portion of the worth of a man. 

That women are to be unseen and unheard, until it is time for their use in the bedroom, and to create more "soldiers for mohammad".  

She has accepted a faith that believes that if you are a homosexual, you deserve to be put to death, you have no right to life.

She has accepted that faith that directs you to kill "infidels".

No mercy, no religion but muhammad, accept him or die.

She has made a choice that according to those believers, she cannot ever rescind, or she will die for that.

Great choice, shows how little she puts into understanding her decision making and the relative naivety of her reasoning.  This is a reflection of her previous decision making, only now, her destiny is in the hands of strangers!

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, janice6 said:

She doesn't believe that domination of women is basic policy in the Muslim faith. 

That women are so little valued, that they are considered only a portion of the worth of a man. 

That women are to be unseen and unheard, until it is time for their use in the bedroom, and to create more "soldiers for mohammad".  

She has accepted a faith that believes that if you are a homosexual, you deserve to be put to death, you have no right to life.

She has accepted that faith that directs you to kill "infidels".

No mercy, no religion but muhammad, accept him or die.

She has made a choice that according to those believers, she cannot ever rescind, or she will die for that.

Great choice, shows how little she puts into understanding her decision making and the relative naivety of her reasoning.  This is a reflection of her previous decision making, only now, her destiny is in the hands of strangers!

And yet Muslims claim the moral high ground in the eyes of the left. Anything not white Christian. It’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

I'm telling you...

Good for her! Now she just needs a devout Muslim man who will give her a vigorous beating whenever she needs it to help her to become an obedient Muslim wife.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Who the heck is Sinead O’Connor?  

Why in the heck should I care?  

On second thought, don’t answer, because I don’t care.  

Hawk 

Sinead O’Connor is a screwball Irish singer who's always been a few beers short of a six-pack who was angry at the world because it wasn't the way she thought it should be.

• Thanks 1

History books are still open for business. Greek gods versus Roman, too many Christians to too few lions, the Moors, the inquisition, the death of the Nordic code, the fascists the commies then the ultimate doom, ABBA known world died for music. And today the on slaught of Mcdonalds and Starbucks!  

Somehow, they slog thru. Even if they are more skinny. 

Take a vacation there and then still think Disney and trailer parks have culture, suppose head cheese has culture too. ?

17 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

Are there any rulings saying that it is not free speech to speak the truth about Jesus or God?  

Going by that ruling in the article, anyone who says anything bad, even if it the untarnished truth, about any leading figure of a religion shall be punished.

Now, where to vacation first with my Pastafarian regalia to find people to sue...

No, if I read it correctly, Islam is given special protection.  Because Islam decrees that any caricature of Mohammed, or any criticism of Mohammed, is directly hostile to the foundation of that religion, Islam gets special treatment.  That is disgusting.  If Christians are ordered to suck it up about "Piss Christ" and open their closed minds, Islamic supremacists should also be forced to open their minds to what freedom of speech means.  Obviously, Europe has no foundational tradition of freedom of speech.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1