Worked near Newark NJ this week

Huaco Kid

For me, it's like hell.  Hell on wheels.  And there are even Snookies there.  They are real.  I have no idea how anyone could live there.

Now I'm in the NY mountains.  Cold, crisp, crystal-clear air.  You can see to eternity.  The leaves are magnificent. 

Total anti-jersey here.

I might have to drag this job out a few days.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

For me, it's like hell.  Hell on wheels.  And there are even Snookies there.  They are real.  I have no idea how anyone could live there.

Now I'm in the NY mountains.  Cold, crisp, crystal-clear air.  You can see to eternity.  The leaves are magnificent. 

Total anti-jersey here.

I might have to drag this job out a few days.

Imagine that, you lived to talk about it. I had to do a trip into Conn and RI last weekend. You could "smell" the Hillary voters everywhere, felt like I was behind enemy lines.

• Haha 1

A woman I was once engaged to decades ago now lives in Jersey.  She became a very successful and wealthy Director of a renowned addiction rehabilitation center.  After my divorce, she looked me up on Facebook and has hinted she would like to rekindle our relationship; if I would move out there to Jersey.  

Aw hell no!

Not for any level of money or booty would I live out there.

Edited by PNWguy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ARP said:

Imagine that, you lived to talk about it. I had to do a trip into Conn and RI last weekend. You could "smell" the Hillary voters everywhere, felt like I was behind enemy lines.

I lived there for a couple of years.  People forgot why their ancestors fought tyranny, while embracing present day ideas and chains associated with it.

An amusing sidenote, by appearance, I look like I could be a big time wiseguy.  I drive a nice automobile.  Anytime I pulled up to a busy gas pump, there, where people were jockeying for position and having arguments, I was just motioned ahead of the line with a smile.  It was amusing.

52 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

An amusing sidenote, by appearance, I look like I could be a big time wiseguy.  I drive a nice automobile.  Anytime I pulled up to a busy gas pump, there, where people were jockeying for position and having arguments, I was just motioned ahead of the line with a smile.  It was amusing.

Vive il guidos!

• Like 1