Citizen border intercept?

Al Czervik

20 minutes ago, Mike said:

No but I just read a headline that said somebody sent explosives to those encouraging the problems with this country.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video/live-news-coverage-from-cbs-news/ar-BBmYvYY?appwebview=true&ocid=spartanntp

My money is on libs attempting to roust their voters, but I could be wrong.

One of my buds claims there are thousands poised to head to the border.  I am going to let LE/.mil take care of the problem.  But, I'll keep watch on the SE coast disguised as a fisherman. ? 

• Haha 1

I guess they are up to 6 at this point....CNN, Clinton, Zero, Soros, Wassermann, Weinerholder. Funny how none of them exploded. Soros was blown by the Police out in the woods.

If I were a bettin' man......leftists ginning up a sympathy vote for the left.

I see something suspicious...a press conference broke out in NYC and all the prime suspects are present. Cuomo, Beblasio,....how does that happen?  Claiming this is a difficult time, people are angry etc. Are you angry? 

Now Cuomo is claiming he got one too. Let me get this straight, all arriving in the same time frame to notable sorry assed Dz? Unpossible to have that level of coordination in delivery in NYC, DC, Fla.....yet none have blown up by accident handling.

Edited by ARP

2 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

My money is on libs attempting to roust their voters, but I could be wrong.

One of my buds claims there are thousands poised to head to the border.  I am going to let LE/.mil take care of the problem.  But, I'll keep watch on the SE coast disguised as a fisherman. ? 

You could be right, as somebody else said none of them exploded.

I knew one guy that was all gung-ho about this type of stuff, im sure he is on his way...

Ill patroll my own border like walt said...

If i actually had time to leave and go do something for a few days, it wouldn't be to hang out with a bunch of dudes on the border..

I hope anyone who goes out there does not get hurt

how funny, i can see them all on the border holding hands making a human chain...

who is cooking for the caravan?