Mexico busted helping caravan, one image shows Mexican authorities feeding invasion ARMY

pipedreams

"A Mexican Federal Police officer hands out food to Honduran migrants stuck in no man’s land on the bridge over the Suchiate River that is the border between Guatemala and Mexico, near Ciudad Hidalgo, Mexico, Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018. The entry into Mexico via the bridge had been closed. Mexico’s Interior Department said in a statement that federal and Chiapas state authorities were providing assistance to migrants, including legal counseling for those who applied for asylum. It released a video showing workers doling out food, medicine and medical treatment."

image.png.eae66906c2ca233581b2c09b3d02ea60.png

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/mexico-busted-helping-caravan-one-image-shows-mexican-authorities-feeding-invasion-army

https://www.breitbart.com/news/photos-growing-army-of-5000-migrants-march-toward-u-s-border-aided-by-mexico/

37 minutes ago, tadbart said:

It's like a stray, you don't feed it. If it gets hungry enough, it'll go away. Seeing the Mexican government workers feeding this invasion force should be enough right there to lock down the border and sanction MX heavily.

Sanction them for handing out food at their southern border?

Can not take credit for this, but I think we should move the office that the illegals are supposed to report to,  to say an island in the Bering Sea or how about we put one up right next to Zuckerberg's compound in Hawaii?

Edited by ARP
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ARP said:

Can not take credit for this, but I think we should move the office that the illegals are supposed to report to,  to say an island in the Bering Sea or how about we put one up right next to Zuckerberg's compound in Hawaii?

Start another Australia?  Find a nice, quiet island somewhere to dispose of them.

An army travels on its stomach.

I was thinking these people don't just travel and pay their way as they go.  Someone is supporting and feeding this group.  I guess we now see at least part of the support team.  Who worked to organize this?

• Like 2

Well, the last report I heard this evening was that the weather and conditions are taking it's toll. With 1400 miles to go, they are dropping like flies. Kinda sounds like the blue wave, fading fast. With said conditions and poor sanitation, disease could break out and wipe out a whole bunch.

• Like 2

This is a political stunt created by the democrats/Soros, it's didn't just happen out of thin air.

There will be proof of this coming out sooner or later.

I wonder if those "migrants" know they're nothing but political pawns?

Edited by M&P15T
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

This is a political stunt created by the democrats/Soros, it's didn't just happen out of thin air.

There will be proof of this coming out sooner or later.

I wonder if those "migrants" know they're nothing but political pawns?

This.

Having worked in central America (mostly Guatemala) quite a bit over the last ten years, I can assure you that you can't get ten guys to go in one direction unless there's cash in that direction. Individuals each have their own motivations, but organized cooperation is simply not part of the cultural there any more. That concept died with the Incas. 

Of course, that means there are very few HOAs in central America. So...silver lining.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Airmotive said:

This.

Having worked in central America (mostly Guatemala) quite a bit over the last ten years, I can assure you that you can't get ten guys to go in one direction unless there's cash in that direction. Individuals each have their own motivations, but organized cooperation is simply not part of the cultural there any more. That concept died with the Incas. 

Of course, that means there are very few HOAs in central America. So...silver lining.

Agreed.  When I lived in Guatemala, the only thing the locals would agree on was the time to sleep (now), and when to eat (now).  The days of the Maya are long gone,.

• Like 1

Anyone see the rows of motorcoaches parked for boarding in the picture over on that other site?

Hearing that disease is spreading rapidly thru the hoard. Get yer flu shots people, it takes 2 weeks to become active to prevent flu.

• Like 1