Jump to content

Mexico busted helping caravan, one image shows Mexican authorities feeding invasion ARMY


pipedreams
 Share

Recommended Posts

"A Mexican Federal Police officer hands out food to Honduran migrants stuck in no man’s land on the bridge over the Suchiate River that is the border between Guatemala and Mexico, near Ciudad Hidalgo, Mexico, Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018. The entry into Mexico via the bridge had been closed. Mexico’s Interior Department said in a statement that federal and Chiapas state authorities were providing assistance to migrants, including legal counseling for those who applied for asylum. It released a video showing workers doling out food, medicine and medical treatment."

image.png.eae66906c2ca233581b2c09b3d02ea60.png

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/mexico-busted-helping-caravan-one-image-shows-mexican-authorities-feeding-invasion-army

https://www.breitbart.com/news/photos-growing-army-of-5000-migrants-march-toward-u-s-border-aided-by-mexico/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, tadbart said:

It's like a stray, you don't feed it. If it gets hungry enough, it'll go away. Seeing the Mexican government workers feeding this invasion force should be enough right there to lock down the border and sanction MX heavily.

Sanction them for handing out food at their southern border?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can not take credit for this, but I think we should move the office that the illegals are supposed to report to,  to say an island in the Bering Sea or how about we put one up right next to Zuckerberg's compound in Hawaii?

Edited by ARP
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ARP said:

Can not take credit for this, but I think we should move the office that the illegals are supposed to report to,  to say an island in the Bering Sea or how about we put one up right next to Zuckerberg's compound in Hawaii?

Start another Australia?  Find a nice, quiet island somewhere to dispose of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

An army travels on its stomach.

 

I was thinking these people don't just travel and pay their way as they go.  Someone is supporting and feeding this group.  I guess we now see at least part of the support team.  Who worked to organize this?

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, the last report I heard this evening was that the weather and conditions are taking it's toll. With 1400 miles to go, they are dropping like flies. Kinda sounds like the blue wave, fading fast. With said conditions and poor sanitation, disease could break out and wipe out a whole bunch.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a political stunt created by the democrats/Soros, it's didn't just happen out of thin air.

There will be proof of this coming out sooner or later.

I wonder if those "migrants" know they're nothing but political pawns?

Edited by M&P15T
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, M&P15T said:

This is a political stunt created by the democrats/Soros, it's didn't just happen out of thin air.

There will be proof of this coming out sooner or later.

I wonder if those "migrants" know they're nothing but political pawns?

This.

Having worked in central America (mostly Guatemala) quite a bit over the last ten years, I can assure you that you can't get ten guys to go in one direction unless there's cash in that direction. Individuals each have their own motivations, but organized cooperation is simply not part of the cultural there any more. That concept died with the Incas. 

Of course, that means there are very few HOAs in central America. So...silver lining.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Airmotive said:

This.

Having worked in central America (mostly Guatemala) quite a bit over the last ten years, I can assure you that you can't get ten guys to go in one direction unless there's cash in that direction. Individuals each have their own motivations, but organized cooperation is simply not part of the cultural there any more. That concept died with the Incas. 

Of course, that means there are very few HOAs in central America. So...silver lining.

 

Agreed.  When I lived in Guatemala, the only thing the locals would agree on was the time to sleep (now), and when to eat (now).  The days of the Maya are long gone,.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone see the rows of motorcoaches parked for boarding in the picture over on that other site?

Hearing that disease is spreading rapidly thru the hoard. Get yer flu shots people, it takes 2 weeks to become active to prevent flu.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Please Donate To TBS

    Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.
×
×
  • Create New...