2019 Dodge Challenger Scat pack review

TBO

Great towing capacity...

a buddy of mine who goes thru cars 1-2 years (other than his Chevy Silverado and a collectible 911 Porsche) got an srt Durango... weird for him since he normally goes German. The dodge replaced an Audi s5. Anyway, we meet up for sushi..

where is the dodge? Less than a year old... he went from hot to cold because it was in the dealership way too much . He got an AMG Mercedes GLE I covet, but can’t afford. Ask him about the Mercedes and he stated was pissed off at it too, since he couldn’t get to 200 mph. Former f14 back seater.

i got a drive in that suv that almost wet my pants. Audio was frickin awesome. 

Anyway, I again said when ya sell this give me a shot... sold the Audi and remembered me after the fact... he said OK but the Dodge wasn’t a car he would even sell to his ex wife. Fair enough. 

Love my '18 Durango RT right now and I came from a 520rwhp '08 Mustang Shelby GT500. Still under 1500 miles right now but it's not giving any signs yet of needing dealer service... The SRT would have been awesome but not worth the $17k-$20k over what I got this for. I'm glad Dodge is still pushing the envelope on powerhouse vehicles along side Ford with the newest GT500 and the Chevy ZL1.