• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChuteTheMall

• pipedreams

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, DAKA said:

Maybe keep them busy with this B/S and not making up with other stuff....DJT has to be the MOST INVESTIGATED individual on the face of the earth, and after spending untold MILLIONS of DOLLARS this is what they find

What an absolute steaming pile of **** CRAP  F' THEM all        GUILLOTINE the useless F'ers   (Rant over...need to take my BP meds)

Is the TURKEY READY? 

The squatter in the White House?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Strangers Who Met After Accidental Thanksgiving Plans (Jamal Hinton and Wanda Dench) Text Still Meeting Seven Years Later.
When the best laid plans go astray, accidents can take their place and the outcome can be just as good – if not better. Just ask Jamal Hinton and Wanda Dench, total strangers who met seven years ago after a text message seeking Thanksgiving plans went wrong.
On Tuesday, Nov. 22, Hinton shared a photo standing beside Dench outside a Cheesecake Factory restaurant, revealing the two accidental friends are carrying on their viral tradition that began totally by chance.
“To answer all your questions, yes Thanksgiving year 7 is planned out! See you guys Thursday!” Hinton captioned the photo with turkey and black heart emojis.
It all started like this.
In 2016, Dench, from Mesa, Az., accidentally sent a text to Hinton, telling the then 17-year-old that Thanksgiving dinner was at her house on Nov. 24 at 3 p.m.
It was meant for her grandson, who had changed his phone number. Instead, Hinton got the message while sitting in class at Desert Vista High School.
When the teen asked who sent it, Dench replied, “Your grandma,” with an elderly woman emoji.
Hinton wrote back, asking for a photo to prove the number really belonged to his grandmother.
After she sends a selfie image of herself at work, he replies with a photo of his face and a text saying she’s not his grandma.
“Can I still get a plate tho?” Hinton gently suggested.
“Of course you can. That’s what grandma’s do…feed everyone,” she replied with a piece of cake emoji, and so the pair have continued to this day.
Hinton had told his social media followers last week the two would be celebrating the day together again.
In an interview earlier this week with azfamily.com, Dench and Hinton reflected on the life changing benefits of giving in friendship while asking nothing in return.
“I would have missed out on a wonderful relationship,” Dench said, when asked what would have happened if she hadn’t invited Hinton over years ago. “I’ve changed my view so much on the younger generation, and now that I’ve reflected back on all these years, I didn’t change their life; they changed mine.”

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/2022/11/23/strangers-who-met-after-accidental-thanksgiving-plans-text-still-meeting-seven-years-later/

There was a movie “Same time next year” which involved an accidental meeting followed by planned meetings on subsequent anniversaries 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pipedreams said:

The government wants us to believe that inflation is only 8.7%!

d5d7135dd483609f.jpeg

Democrat math. Eggs are near triple, that is 200% increase. Flour is over double, 100% increase. Butter is double, 100% increase. Gas is still near double what it was in 2020 around here, so ~100% increase. 

That "New" math really confuses me, and I hope none of the people are engineers, and I'm not driving over a bridge they designed.

• Like 3

Nina Jankowicz, the would-be “disinformation czar” who was dropped from the Department of Homeland Security after public scrutiny, has now registered officially as a foreign agent, according to government records.

Jankowicz, who was executive director of the Department of Homeland Security’s Disinformation Governance Board, was at the center of controversy over the Biden administration’s attempt to censor opposing views.

She has now registered as a foreign representative under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), on behalf of the Centre for Information Resilience, a British organization devoted to countering disinformation online.

One critic of the group, which was only incorporated in 2020, noted its focus on censorship and wondered openly if it is “a British government cutout, conducting info-war operations at arm’s length from the state.”

This pretty well puts paid to her claims to being all about national security, patriotism, and 'democracy,' which she used as her rationale for halting 'disinformation' and censoring conservatives.

Turns out she's nothing but a mercenary in the service to the highest bidder and if that bidder is a foreign power, no big deal.

Sure, you might think, it was "only" the U.K., which is America's closest ally. Fine and dandy. But also recall that the U.K. has been the nest of some of the most scurrilous meddling into our electoral affairs -- with the completely fabricated Steele dossier a U.K. operation done by Christopher Steele, a former U.K. intelligence official. You can bet that Jankowicz is not serving as a registered foreign agent for the Nigel Farage group of Brits. Odds are, she may be in with the Steele crowd, which, ironically, is probably the most famous purveyor of disinformation.

Jankowicz has a history of labeling claims as disinformation that were later found to have credibility and giving credence to discredited claims. She cast doubt on the Hunter Biden laptop story, touted Christopher Steele as a disinformation expert, downplayed Iranian election meddling in the 2020 election, critiqued the promotion of the Wuhan lab leak hypothesis, pushed debunked claims of Trump-Russia collusion, and more.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/bidens_wouldbe_disinformation_chief_nina_jankowicz_registers_as_a_foreign_agent.html

• Sad 3

50 minutes ago, LostinTexas said:

Democrat math. Eggs are near triple, that is 200% increase. Flour is over double, 100% increase. Butter is double, 100% increase. Gas is still near double what it was in 2020 around here, so ~100% increase. 

That "New" math really confuses me, and I hope none of the people are engineers, and I'm not driving over a bridge they designed.

I stopped by Walmart yesterday to pick up something for the wife and went by the area where the eggs are normally.  They have a display area about 20 feet long or so and it was completely empty other than a couple open cartons that must of had cracked eggs.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

I stopped by Walmart yesterday to pick up something for the wife and went by the area where the eggs are normally.  They have a display area about 20 feet long or so and it was completely empty other than a couple open cartons that must of had cracked eggs.

Yea, chicken seeds have been a hot commodity in my AO of late. Hit or miss on a lot of things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.97732881a526882c916dd72c5160fd4f.png

https://newspunch.com/bill-gates-mark-zuckerberg-are-reshaping-education-system-parents-group-warns/

"A report by ‘Parents Defending Education’ claims that between 2017-2021, philanthropic organizations donated over $200 million to about 70 school districts, but the students at those schools are not performing well and are even failing at math and reading."

• Sad 2