• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

4 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Barack obongo has once again proven that he is one of the most race-baiting POS's on the planet. I despise this man. People say this in jest but if I saw him on fire and I could piss on him and put the fire out, I would NOT waste the piss. C. Smith

Uvalde - obama.png

🌐 His name really is Barry Soetoro - so says Barack Obama - 

From a pot smoking xxxxxx xxxxxxn to POtUS , MULTIMILLIONAIRE  2nd worst POTUS in recent history  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Barack obongo has once again proven that he is one of the most race-baiting POS's on the planet. I despise this man. People say this in jest but if I saw him on fire and I could piss on him and put the fire out, I would NOT waste the piss. C. Smith

Uvalde - obama.png

image.png.b575a92da5e31317432c51bf1f59d0ac.png

https://www.theblaze.com/news/obama-buried-under-wave-of-backlash-for-one-of-the-worst-tweets-in-history-invoking-george-floyd-school-massacre?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220526Trending-Obama&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

Obama's tweet generated tens of thousands of responses, most of them negative.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Mr. Obama has assumed the throne of the Mack Daddy of the indigenous Africans.

Black Lives Matter has been thoroughly discredited as little more than a fraud, Al Sharpton is an irrelevant talking head on a failed cable news network and when was the last time you hears from Jesse Jackson?

Yeah, Africans in poverty of their own choice need to admire and follow a half-white millionaire that lives in  a mansion and did nothing for them as President for eight years.

That'll fix everything.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

6hmqvm.jpg

I wonder if those four murder cities have a racial demographic different from the rest of the USA. :whistling:

The USA is about 14% black.

Chicago is 31% black...Washington DC is 44% black...New Orleans is 57% black....Detroit is 80% black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._cities_with_large_Black_populations

BINGO  ....... WINNER

In addition to which if you watch TV COMMERCIALS  you think that those are not the figures

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1