Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, pipedreams said:

991bcc7758d8f7f4.jpg

Not on a park bench, prone on an empty cannon emplacement in Ft. Marcy Park.  Shot only once in the head. I walked the site as soon as the police tapes came down.

Still probably a murder, the .38 Colt was found in his hand but most suicides drop the gun. Because, ouch.

There are more than enough mysteries involving this death without falsehoods which cloud the real issues.

Such as his likely forged suicide note, found torn into 27 pieces, with no fingerprints other than White House Counsel Bernie Nussbaum's, who held onto the note for days before giving it to the FBI. Allegedly, the note was torn into 28 pieces, with the scrap that would have had the signature, missing. 

Which agency had jurisdiction over a senior White House official found shot in a National Park? When a mere file clerk from the FBI was found shot in Shenandoah National Park (about 90 miles away) the jurisdiction went to the FBI.  But this time it went to the Park Police who didn't even have a medical examiner, so they borrowed one from nearby Fairfax County. Barney Fife was the best cop they could find.

Is it just a coincidence that Clinton fired the FBI director the day before, the very first time an FBI director was fired?

Why was no bullet found, if he shot himself in the mouth? Was there an exit wound?

The park was searched for years, and the only bullets found were from the Civil War.

There are plenty of houses and roads and highways  nearby (Rosamora Ct, Ridgeview Circle, Pimmit Run Trail, GW Parkway, Chain Bridge Road) but nobody heard a daytime gunshot?

Those of us who suspect murder are used to being called conspiracy theorists; afterall, the Waco massacre was still smouldering from 3 months earlier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 112.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

On 4/20/2022 at 8:57 AM, pipedreams said:

image.png.9e7b3baa823f4b6f371f728aea824829.png

Advertising media is trying to condition us.  I refuse to believe lies perpetrated by more liars.  I remember long ago something said about "truth in advertising".  I guess there is no reason now!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Advertising media is trying to condition us.  I refuse to believe lies perpetrated by more liars.  I remember long ago something said about "truth in advertising".  I guess there is no reason now!

That may be the case, but I suggest that advertisers and the companies that hire them  are more interested in paying customers than dogma.

I believe that their calculations is:  The woke and tiny, whiny minority audiences will note that the commercial does not conform to 'equity,' and the vast majority that doesn't give a hoot about it will still buy the product.  They create to not offend the tiny portion of the audience knowing that their wokeness won't offend the majority of the audience.

Also, American companies are basically cowards that grovel before the twitter attacker and adopt Marxism just to be left alone by the cancel mobs and it is reflected in the advertising for their products.

Also note that many commercials, especially those featuring and aimed at young people, now have a token Muslim female in full hijab along with the black, brown and Chinese.

I wonder how many commercials in China and the middle east feature the cool, black brothas and sistas  and winsome Latinas?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1