• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

20 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Appears to be all single military age males. 

Just wait till they start letting them join the military, claiming there is a shortage of manpower in the military.  Remember the Romans got too lazy to fight and hired foreigners. 

• Like 1

image.png.9ec174e0ea2d22a110fe9618d28a19a9.png

https://www.operanewsapp.com/us/en/share/detail?news_id=6a49a14027ddfda11ff2e83e43f4dd95&news_entry_id=74c47c7220411en_us&open_type=transcoded&from=news&request_id=share_request

This is really sick.

"A Boston-area charter school assistant principal told a first-grade teacher who is a biological woman and identifies as a man to tell kindergarten, first-grade and second grade students on an “Identity Share” Zoom call, “I’m going to start by turning it over to you and having you share with us your ‘I am’ statements and what you like most about who you are.”

The teacher then told the young children, “So something that’s really cool and unique about who I am is that I am transgender. … When babies are born, the doctor looks and they make a guess on whether the baby is a boy or girl based on what they look like.”"

• Sad 2

What are the facts? Again and again and again – what are the facts? Shun wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what “the stars foretell,” avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never mind the unguessable “verdict of history” – what are the facts, and to how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future; facts are your single clue. Get the facts!
Robert Heinlein

23 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Spoke to my favorite Democrat yesterday.

Asked her how did she liked the gas prices.

"I don't drive that much", she replied.

Annnd there you have it in a nutshell.....

Next time, I'm going to ask her how many illegals she's accommodating and supporting  in her house.

I think I know the answer to that one...