• Replies 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

When the Supreme Court took on its latest abortion case, Justice Sonia Sotomayor denied that babies in the womb feel pain.
“There are spontaneous acts by dead-brained people. So I don’t think that a response by a fetus necessarily proves that there’s a sensation of pain or that there’s consciousness,” the 'Wise Latina' coldly contended.
Sotomayor’s denial that a baby feels pain was in sharp contrast to her passionate conviction that murderers who kill children experience pain as they receive the death penalty.
A few years ago, when Billy Ray Irick's case came before the Supreme Court, Sotomayor was his biggest fan. Irick had beaten, raped, and murdered a 7-year-old girl, but Sotomayor furiously fought for him.
"If the law permits this execution to go forward in spite of the horrific final minutes that Irick may well experience, then we have stopped being a civilized nation and accepted barbarism," she ranted.
What is barbarism anyway? Is it murdering a child in the womb or putting down a child killer?

http://www.danielgreenfield.org/2021/12/whose-pain-matters-babies-or-child.html

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

27 minutes ago, NPTim said:

Problem is, the left lower corner is infuriating, NOT entertaining.

I don't do TV very often, only know who one of those 'shows' is besides Fauci. The top right is House, right? Wasn't impressed. Don't know who either of the ones on the left are. Glad to know I'm not wasting my time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1