• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

His promise got him kilt. There are many, many people who couldn't have stood for the plot to be exposed. It really surprised me when there wasn't an attempt on Trump.

I wonder if Trump had a core of his long time security people on the job over and beyond federal employees. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

I wonder if Trump had a core of his long time security people on the job over and beyond federal employees. 

8 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

I wonder if the Secret Service detail had more respect for Trump than Obama?

I read at one time that Trump hand picked his security detail, don't have any remembrance of where I read it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I read at one time that Trump hand picked his security detail, don't have any remembrance of where I read it.

We have all seen what a wonderful judge of character Trump is. :faint:Trump will, without a shadow of a doubt, pick his own assassin.

• Confused 2

235144_5_.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/11/ray-epps-january-6-capitol-riot-probe-dismisses-claims-of-fbi-involvement.html

Epps was reportedly on the FBI wanted list, and then was removed from it without being charged. The move bred rampant speculation from right-wing media outlets about its significance.

“The select committee is aware of unsupported claims that Ray Epps was an FBI informant based on the fact that he was on the FBI wanted list and then was removed from that list without being charged,” a spokesperson for the House panel probing the riot said in a statement.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/who-is-john-sullivan-accused-provocateur-charged-in-capitol-riot/

He documented his day infiltrating the Jan. 6 MAGA riot on his account, @realjaydenx, posting snippets of the footage he shot on his phone of the chaos inside the Capitol building — and the fatal shooting of QAnon supporter Ashli Babbitt.

But in Sullivan’s own videos, he can be heard enthusiastically egging on the saboteurs, at one point yelling, “It’s our house, motherf—ers!”

His true motives have already been called into question by leftist activist groups online, including Rebellion Baby, which tweeted an extensive takedown accusing him of being an “infiltrator/agent provocateur.”

• Like 2