• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• janice6

• ChuteTheMall

• pipedreams

• Swampfox762

1 hour ago, Batesmotel said:

I predicted this years ago when they started putting GPS and WiFi in cars. People said I was crazy. 

Yes sir. I started thinking the same thing when they put OnStar in vehicles. I told my wife, and she agreed, that anytime anyone has capabilities like that it will lead to the ability to control you far more than their stated intentions.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

0cc3b724c7568204.jpeg

Right on schedule, Twitter’s new CEO Parag Agrawal – the platform’s former Chief Technology Officer, revved up the censorship on the platform. Parag is a radical who has said Twitter should not focus on “free speech” that the second amendment is not something they would follow.

One day after Parag became CEO, Twitter banned sharing images of  “Private Individuals” without their consent.  This included memes and video from citizen journalists filming riots and crimes. What is Twitter getting ready to hide? The civil unrest that is coming? The protests against Biden’s clown show of a government?  Or maybe photos from the Maxwell trial?

https://grrrgraphics.com/the-new-twit-in-town/

Twitter will ban and lose more accounts and will go the way of  “My Space” as people will flock to new platforms that embrace the first amendment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Twitter will ban and lose more accounts and will go the way of  “My Space” as people will flock to new platforms that embrace the first amendment.

The SOONER the BETTER, in my opinion. I quit twitter several years ago. I should have done the same thing with Farsebook but they took care of that by banning my primary account permanently, rofl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

That's why keeping the tank topped of is always good idea, especially in the winter.

that and the internal combustion engine is rather inefficient, so we're using the wasted heat from combustion to keep warm, and not draining down our fuel supply any more than normal by using the heat, where the battery pack is wasting quite a bit to keep you warm.

it's also a whole lot easier to refill a fuel tank on the shoulder of the highway than it is to recharge a battery pack any meaningful amount.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

To be fair, your car doesn't keep you warm after you run out of fuel in the tank either.

But in that line of thought, a tank full of gas will last hours longer than the average battery charge will AND, freezing temperatures lower the battery charge by as much as 25% according to the battery manufacturers. I would much rather be in the gasoline powered vehicle anyway because If I could find someone with a can of gas (or siphon hose) after I run out, I could just refill my car and drive off. I would have to have the EV towed to a recharging station or have a generator brought to my EV. All in all, the gasoline powered vehicle will always be the choice for me, freezing or baking Florida sunshine.

• Like 1