Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

An affidavit is alleging that a newly-imported Afghan refugee recently raped two children, aged 12 and 14, in a bathroom at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.

According to the affidavit, another refugee reported seeing 20-year-old Bahrullah Noori viciously molesting two children in a bathroom on Sept. 11, as Americans become enriched by the Afghani cultural practice of Bacha Bazi making its way to our shores. The children reportedly corroborated the story and said Noori threatened to beat them if they told.

Noori is currently housed in the Dane County Jail awaiting trial proceedings. No date for his trial has been announced. He could spend life in prison if he is convicted on a charge of sexual acts with a minor including the use of force.

Noori is the second Afghan refugee from Fort McCoy who has been accused of a vicious crime in recent days, after 32-year-old Mohammad Haroon Imaad was charged with assault for allegedly choking his wife. He faces up to 11 years in prison for his alleged crimes.

Big League Politics has reported on how military bases like Fort McCoy that are housing Afghani refugees fresh out of a third-world war zone are experiencing a predictable spike in violent crime and degeneracy:

http://ninetymilesfromtyranny.blogspot.com/2021/10/newly-imported-afghan-refugee-rapes-two.html

• Sad 1

• Replies 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

I continue to see Soros’ name associated with various problems in this country - including buying prosecutors. He has been quoted - accurately or erroneously I don’t know - saying his life goal is to destroy the United States.

What is his problem with the USA? Is he still angry because we helped defeat his idol?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I continue to see Soros’ name associated with various problems in this country - including buying prosecutors. He has been quoted - accurately or erroneously I don’t know - saying his life goal is to destroy the United States.

What is his problem with the USA? Is he still angry because we helped defeat his idol?

He has a Robin Hood complex, taking money from the "rich" and redistributing it to the weak. He has a degree in philosophy, hence he is a hardcore liberal. He took advantage of the capitalism in the US to make a ton of money, and now he's using his net worth to destroy this system, so that all can be equal under his big government commie umbrella.

• Sad 1