Beer!

TBO

8 minutes ago, Gun Shark said:

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 5.05.41 PM.png

Bacon beer I've had. Actually it was a Voodoo Doughnut brew that had some bacon to it. I don't know how they infuse the bacon though. They must render away the fat, I really don't know. Anyway, interesting and unique beer.

IMG_1336.JPG

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KBKEITH said:

Bacon beer I've had. Actually it was a Voodoo Doughnut brew that had some bacon to it. I don't know how they infuse the bacon though. They must render away the fat, I really don't know. Anyway, interesting and unique beer.

IMG_1336.JPG

That sounds very interesting. I know Due South has beers like that. maybe I should check them out.

• Like 2

A couple new to me varieties:IMG_1342.thumb.JPG.1063b2a1f2ce9b0c1b94b286b6a4f9b3.JPGThis one was not very exciting but a good refreshing finish. I like the cans too. 

Tonight Im having a couple of these before I switch back to the usual. IMG_1343.thumb.JPG.c27dbb4b61a4e98289c6455681988a0d.JPGAnd I have no clue why one of these pics is not like the other. The Winged Nut is really good. :cheers:

At work, we use Urban Chestnut's used yeast when they are done with it. In return we get the occasional few cases of beer. One of St. Louis' better small breweries. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, KBKEITH said:

Picked up some of this on Sunday. It's another NE style IPA coming from my home state. It's dank, cloudy and delicious.

IMG_5725.JPG

This really interests me. Mango/Peach is one of my favorite flavor combos.

Edited by Sniffler
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sniffler said:

This really interests me. Mango/Peach is one of my favorite flavor combos.

I think you'd like it then. Quite good. You're down in the Carolina's, right? I don't know if Odd Side distributes down your way. 

• Like 3

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.