Perv doc accused of putting his mouth on patient’s breast during cancer screening

Glocks4Freedom

Legal Aid lawyer Jin Wu said that Jackson is still practicing as a physician but didn’t specify where. He added that his “client denies the allegations.”

Wonder whose mother, wife, daughter or sister has an appointment with this guy tomorrow and have no clue what danger they could be in?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, windowasher said:

Legal Aid lawyer Jin Wu said that Jackson is still practicing as a physician but didn’t specify where. He added that his “client denies the allegations.”

Wonder whose mother, wife, daughter or sister has an appointment with this guy tomorrow and have no clue what danger they could be in?

Just to be objective, there's only the word of one person as an allegation. And he has a totally different story of what happened. 

Despite my calling him a dumbass, we really shouldn't judge without a lot more information. I guess I can understand Doctors not having cameras in their exam rooms, folks wouldn't cotton to that.

10 minutes ago, kerbie18 said:

My wife says that during certain exams at the doctor's office, there has been a nurse present just to be a witness. 

My chiropractor does that if he has a female patient that needs to partially disrobe for any reason. He told of one time many years ago, a stripper had fallen hard on her tailbone because she fell off the dancing pole and he had to give a....sensitive adjustment after x-raying her.

I'll spare the details but he said in no way was he going to do what needed to be done without a witness. 

Edited by astepup

3 hours ago, windowasher said:

And somewhere, there is literally, the worst doctor in the world, and is seeing patients today and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next...

Remember the worst doctors in their graduating class are all practicing medicine today.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, astepup said:

My chiropractor does that if he has a female patient that needs to partially disrobe for any reason. He told of one time many years ago, a stripper had fallen hard on her tailbone because she fell off the dancing pole and he had to give a....sensitive adjustment after x-raying her.

I'll spare the details but he said in no way was he going to do what needed to be done without a witness. 

I remember something like that coming up with this scandal with the Olympics/Mich St doctor.  The biggest problems were a) no gloves and b) no consent.  The parents (in the case of the gymnasts under 18) had no idea he was actually doing it.

Personally I'd consider having a consent and permission sheet for that exact type of procedure.

When I worked at a hospital there was a female doctor who had to do something like that and she got me to go in the room with her.  I thought it was in case the patient got "uppidy."  Now I get it.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1