To the ladies of GT

Silentpoet

Not married, but I guess I could show this to my GF if I wanted to have some time to myself...

Honestly, she would probably laugh at this. However, if I presented this after a tough day, we would be sleeping at our own places for a day or two.

• Like 2

Sometimes it's just a form of appreciation.  I work hard all day. Come home.  Clean the house, sometimes cook dinner, walk the dog.

It would be nice if everyone helped out a little.  Maybe not clutter up just what i cleaned.

I guess Zoney said it best.  It's a mutual respect thing.

Hey. She does once in a while make me a martini when i get home.  Once a bloody Mary.

• Like 2

little off topic but when my friends marriage was starting to go south his wife started cooking him dinner every night which she never did the lazy cow. he told me on many occasions he thought she was putting eye drops in his food and poisoning him.  

Edited by aksnowman
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, aksnowman said:

little off topic but when my friends marriage was starting to go south his wife started cooking him dinner every night which she never did the lazy cow. he told me on many occasions he thought she was putting eye drops in his food and poisoning him.  

My uncle worked for Pepsi.  He went to mix a drink or something and it tasted really nasty.  He was going to take the bottle back to the plant to test it. But his wife grabbed it out of his hand and poured it down the sink.  She was screwing his best friend.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

My uncle worked for Pepsi.  He went to mix a drink or something and it tasted really nasty.  He was going to take the bottle back to the plant to test it. But his wife grabbed it out of his hand and poured it down the sink.  She was screwing his best friend.

Oh..............................snap.

• Like 1