How dumb do you have to be to get arrested in the courthouse parking lot?

johnbt

A 38-year-old woman was scheduled to appear in court for credit card fraud in a suburban county adjacent to Richmond City. Here's the headline. The headline is the best part of the story.

"Sheriff's Office: Woman caught injecting heroin in parking lot of the Chesterfield Courthouse"

5b511ebf67fca.image.jpg

www.richmond.com/news/local/crime/sheriff-s-office-woman-caught-injecting-heroin-in-parking-lot/article_a1435007-4f82-5a30-9ae2-1282a9c56114.html

• Like 3

investigated a commotion at the courthouse many years ago.

was paying my child support, and heard lots of noise coming from the area of the west doors/metal detectors.

a young lady had put her purse on the block for inspection with a bag of pot on the top.

needless to say, the officers job was easy. can not be more obvious!

2 hours ago, johnbt said:

A 38-year-old woman was scheduled to appear in court for credit card fraud in a suburban county adjacent to Richmond City. Here's the headline. The headline is the best part of the story.

"Sheriff's Office: Woman caught injecting heroin in parking lot of the Chesterfield Courthouse"

5b511ebf67fca.image.jpg

www.richmond.com/news/local/crime/sheriff-s-office-woman-caught-injecting-heroin-in-parking-lot/article_a1435007-4f82-5a30-9ae2-1282a9c56114.html

1. 38

2. Credit Card Fraud

3. Shooting heroin

This woman is going places!!!!

Though the place will probably have bars (And not the fun kind with name brand alcohol).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank God for the stupid ones. It saves time and effort that could be used elsewhere.

Years back, we had a rocket scientist rob a local bank. He wore a face mask. Unfortunately for him, it didn't cover his old Army jacket with his name on it. His licence plate either.

:anim_lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I volunteer at a prison. Visitors get arrested in the waiting room and parking lot.

I bailed a friend out a couple days ago. I had to take a breathalyzer before they would release him, and me. It was a tough call for me. I didn't want to be anywhere near that piece of equipment they had used on every aids, Hep C infected prisoner. Sure they use a new tube, but what about the insides? They don't clean that part. BTW, when I finally, reluctantly allowed my lips to touch that abomination, I blew a 0.0

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TeaDub said:

His licence plate either.

We had a guy in a white truck rob our gas station. He has masking tape on his plates. The cops were thrilled with the description of an ubiquitous white truck in a city full of trucks. They found him by chance a few hours later. He still had the tape on the plates. 

Love the dumb ones. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

When I was a Parole Officer (I retired in 2008), we had a metal detector in our waiting room. On many occasions I observed convicted felons walk thru it with a handgun in their pocket. Also had lots of folks empty their pockets and place their drugs in a box beside the detector. They were reporting to our office for their weekly meeting with us and they knew the metal detector was there. Also had a parolee rob a bank and use his parole certificate for the demand note. Bank tellers are trained to keep the note if possible. I could go on about stupid people, but I shall not.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rabbi said:

When I first hit the streets a grizzled old cop told me “look for stupid, you will find it”

He was right. 

From the sound of it, there's no need even to look.  Stupid will come to you of its own volition!

-Pat

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Cubdriver said:

From the sound of it, there's no need even to look.  Stupid will come to you of its own volition!

-Pat

To a point, but the lesson for me was about the fact that "yep, it will happen everywhere."