The Intelligence Community is Never Wrong

fortyofforty

Anyone else remember, so long ago, when the media were attacking the vaunted "intelligence community" for being wrong about WMDs in Iraq?   Anyone else remember, so long ago, when the media were attacking the Bush Administration for relying on the vaunted "intelligence community" assessment on Iraqi WMDs?

My, how times have changed.  Now, the intelligence community is flawless, always perfect, and always right.  Amazing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fortyofforty said:

Anyone else remember, so long ago, when the media were attacking the vaunted "intelligence community" for being wrong about WMDs in Iraq?   Anyone else remember, so long ago, when the media were attacking the Bush Administration for relying on the vaunted "intelligence community" assessment on Iraqi WMDs?

My, how times have changed.  Now, the intelligence community is flawless, always perfect, and always right.  Amazing.

It almost sounds like you're suggesting the media has agenda.

• Thanks 2

Politics are like team sports. It doesn’t matter who’s right or wrong. All that matters is whether your team wins or loses. Cheating and dishonesty only matters if the opposing team does it.
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ModGlock17 said:

Four people were sent into Benghazi because of "intelligence", AND the leadership that read such intelligence.

The attack was caused by the reaction to an internet video.  National Security Adviser Susan Rice told us, again and again and again.  And she had access to all the relevant intelligence.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRUR35WwMQUJFjHJYv-Mf

8 minutes ago, fortyofforty said:

The attack was caused by the reaction to an internet video.  National Security Adviser Susan Rice told us, again and again and again.  And she had access to all the relevant intelligence.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRUR35WwMQUJFjHJYv-Mf

Oh, Sorry.  I forgot all about that.  And they knew it right away, too!  Fast!

3 hours ago, ModGlock17 said:

Oh, Sorry.  I forgot all about that.  And they knew it right away, too!  Fast!

She lied, the Intel community (as well as they) knew the facts

”usually accurate” is not the same as “never wrong” that’s an extreme leap to an absolute result, or a Trumpette.

And only a Sith speaks in absolutes

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

She lied, the Intel community (as well as they) knew the facts

”usually accurate” is not the same as “never wrong” that’s an extreme leap to an absolute result, or a Trumpette.

And only a Sith speaks in absolutes

shhhh!   this thread is full of SARCASM.