1000 CONTENT CLUB CONTEST ENDS 9-1-2018

XSIV4S

Here's your first chance to win something free on the site. It is simple enough, anyone with 1,000 posts by Sept. 1st 2018 will be in the drawing for a set of unused Tactical Rifle Brand Chimera scope rings. These were given to me a few years ago by the owner and I have never used them, so here is somebodies chance to get a very high quality and high dollar set of scope rings. THE WINNER'S POSTS WILL BE LIGHTLY REVIEWED, so if you hit 1,000 by adding a fewer letters of gibberish to 1,000 posts you will not be the winner.

We will look for those who qualify, but I would appreciate it if you also post here if and when you hit 1,000 posts. Keep in mind if this contest were held today there would be just a few people to draw from, so your odds will probably be very good even with the addition of a few more people. Good Luck!

https://www.tacticalrifles.net/tactical-scope-rings

IMG_8284.JPG

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

This is a nice gesture! I seriously doubt I'll be in contention as I've been on GT since 2015 and only have 591 posts to date, but you never know.

That's just 25 posts a day on average for you. ?

Edited by XSIV4S

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

This is a nice gesture! I seriously doubt I'll be in contention as I've been on GT since 2015 and only have 591 posts to date, but you never know.

There are more giveaways in the works that are not based on minimum content. We are working with a very large vendor right now for some product giveaways.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Well unlike the rest of you chumps I COULD USE THEM.  Several sets of them, actually, because someone keeps buying rifles with iron sights I am getting too old and blind to use... So here's one more post.

I personally use a set of their tall Chimera rings and I truly believe they have helped my shot grouping with the rifle I have them on. I had a chance to talk with the owner of the company on several occasions and he is an absolute perfectionist when it comes to his products and it shows in these rings.

44 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Well unlike the rest of you chumps I COULD USE THEM.  Several sets of them, actually, because someone keeps buying rifles with iron sights I am getting too old and blind to use... So here's one more post.

I could actually use them.  My issue is that I try not to just post randomly about every little thing.

Or to ask "is she hawt" because that is G30's job, and I'd hate to deprive him of the joy it obviously brings to him.

16 minutes ago, ASH said:

so what do we post about  , you never mentioned  or just say im in  ?  

how about i will add a pic .  

chocolate-covered-gummy-bears-301x301.jpg

The site already has a lot of different sub-forums with thousands of topics to chose from and hundreds more beings added every day. I personally spend a lot of time in the Bored room, but there are lots of options to choose from.