Can we electrocute somebody slowly

Dric902

1 hour ago, F350 said:

Yea' she figures he will stalk her, try to learn her patterns and attempt to to get her while she is out and about. The first time was broad daylight, she remembers the same car passing 3 times, then he grabbed her from behind at a bus stop and dragged her to the car.

After we left the range I showed her a driving pattern I started using when the FBI informed me there might be a contract on me due to a case I was helping them on. If you have to go 5 blocks then turn and go 10 blocks never make a single 90* turn, go left, right, left, right, left, right and make a zig zag through town, even circle a couple blocks keeping an eye on your "6"; nobody is just going to happen to take the same path.

Also as we left the pawn shop today I started working on situational awareness, scanning 180* as she steps out the door at 20 yards, then back at 50-75 yards and keeping her head on a swivel and watching her "6".

We were always told to make three consecutive right turns. If they turn once it’s coincidence, twice might be coincidence, three is a tail. Today we have cell phones, call 911 that she is being followed and set up a meet with the cops. Never stop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, F350 said:

That has been discussed.

Problem with a no contact is her address has to be disclosed so he knows where to stay away from. We are setting up a meeting with local prosecutor so local LE knows whats going on and hopefully get some shoot/no shoot decisions from her. Knowing lawyers I don't expect any definitive "shoot him in this situation" just hoping for more likely "no shoot" decisions and the 21 foot rule. 

After shooting today we went to the local pawn shop and she put a GLOCK gen 4 26 and a Ruger LCP on layaway. I've got to get some Cor-Bons on order, or maybe Double Taps.

https://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/1000rds-9mm-tula-115gr-fmj-ammo-1

https://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/tula-223-rem-62-grain-fmj-1000-rounds

"forewarned is forearmed"

15 hours ago, Dric902 said:

We were always told to make three consecutive right turns. If they turn once it’s coincidence, twice might be coincidence, three is a tail. Today we have cell phones, call 911 that she is being followed and set up a meet with the cops. Never stop.

If you read I advocated circling a block or 2; that would be four right/left turns, three would leave you 90* to your direction of travel. She drives a Subaru and thought about pulling a U-turn but I told her if he is planning on killing you he'll just hit you head-on to stop you. And yes she always has her cell with her.

Edited by F350

2 hours ago, F350 said:

If you read I advocated circling a block or 2; that would be four right/left turns, three would leave you 90* to your direction of travel. She drives a Subaru and thought about pulling a U-turn but I told her if he is planning on killing you he'll just hit you head-on to stop you. And yes she always has her cell with her.

Sounds like she is at least aware. 

(Left turns have to cross another lane of traffic, right turns don’t)

18 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Sounds like she is at least aware. 

(Left turns have to cross another lane of traffic, right turns don’t)

Hey this is Laramie, get off the 2 main drags and there is no traffic, plus if you see a quick opening on a main drag a left turn can open some distance. Don't stop and wait, just sudden turn with no turn signal, then make a turn at next intersection and the next; if ready to fight get out and get ready.

I did that during the FBI investigation, turned out to be the FBI Agent I was working with, he had been assigned a new vehicle which I didn't recognize. When he found me I had parked on the right side of the road, got out and was behind the engine, he stopped and backed up and rolled down his left side window to talk. That was when he saw I had drawn my 1911, spare mag between pinkie and ring finger of left hand and had a bead on him over the hood. He was real quick to turn on his reds & blues. He wanted to talk and was going to "pull me over" to go get a cup of coffee; he said he learned a valuable lesson that night ?

That’s good if it’s your job, she should never get out of the car, or stop, till she has made a meet with the local pd.

but I’m with ya

(the wife has had to do that, on the hands free with the 911 dispatcher leading the stalker to the cops. Three cruisers, one from the front for her, one from a cross street, one from behind. They went to jail, one for violating the no contact, two for body attachments. Fun times)

Edited by Dric902

3 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

That’s good if it’s your job, she should never get out of the car, or stop, till she has made a meet with the local pd.

but I’m with ya

As I said "if ready to fight"; in my day there were no cell phones and the cop shops were on the other side of town; and if some ******* was after me I really, really, really wanted to kill him. I was going to dump 2 mags into the car, do a second reload and beat feet to a buddies place close by. He was a Marine Corps Viet Nam combat vet with a bigger arsenal than mine; his attitude would have been like Jim Belushi in Animal House "PARTY, PARTY, PARTY".