Can we electrocute somebody slowly

Dric902

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/18/indiana-mom-girl-who-was-raped-murdered-in-1988-says-defendant-deserves-death-penalty.html

I remember this case, mostly cause it was very close to me when the kids were close we to her age. 

https://youtu.be/E9cWEyNZ2cU

this animal left notes in the baskets of little girls bikes in plastic bags with used condoms, among other disgusting ****. 

And possibly as link to the Delphi murdered girls.

• Like 2

There was a Tom Clancy book were the bad guy was being killed repeatedly as an interrogation tool. Anybody remember it? He went into great detail and it sounded doable. If so, make it this guys new career, kill him half a dozen times a day until t gets old, then feed him to the hogs.

1 hour ago, XSIV4S said:

???? Hogs with bad teeth?

In another life I learned bad things. I can have someone begging for a bullet to the brain in an hour. Or I can drag it out for months doing absolutely no physical damage but leaving their mind destroyed. Suicide will soon follow. 

1 hour ago, XSIV4S said:

There was a Tom Clancy book were the bad guy was being killed repeatedly as an interrogation tool. Anybody remember it? He went into great detail and it sounded doable. If so, make it this guys new career, kill him half a dozen times a day until t gets old, then feed him to the hogs.

The one where he uses the barometric pressure chamber on the bad guy?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

The one where he uses the barometric pressure chamber on the bad guy?

Nope this is much later. It is a chemically induced heart attack that kills the person but doesn't damage the heart; so it can be redone over and over again. It was one of the last full length books he actually wrote. I think he suggested using Succinylcholine.

In medicine, it is used as part of anesthesia. Since it causes complete muscular relaxation it makes passing the endotracheal (ET) tube much easier. This ET tube is passed through the nose or the mouth and into the trachea where a balloon is inflated to keep it in position. The tube has been used to ventilate the patient throughout the surgery. Succinylcholine must be injected and it works very quickly—within seconds to a minute. It is very short acting because enzymes in the body begin to break down the drug almost immediately. This makes it tough for the crime lab. There is no Succinylcholine left to test and so testing for it will prove negative.

Edited by XSIV4S

it all sounds good but in a broken system   we will continue  with the 3 hots and cot  forever.   prisons will always be over crowded and stay of executions will continue .  

sucks but true .  i know a guy his brother killed his wife with  hedge clippers and done it real slow , spent 10 years in prison with cable , computer , and all the perks ,  got out on good behavior . 

Yea, the "justice system" these days

A friend of the wife and I was in bad mental state recently; she opened up to us.

30 years ago she was kidnapped, raped and strangled twice but lived, the girl before her died. Guy got off on a technicality for the girl before her. In her case the guy was sentenced to 100 years for the kidnap, 201 years for the rape to be served consecutively, never see the light of day bla bla bla.

She keeps track of him on the states offender web site; suddenly his sentences have been reduced and he is scheduled for release in September, don't know if it is parole or time served, corrections won't tell her.

During the trial he repeatedly stated that when he got out he was going to kill her, in open court and he is still getting out!!! About 20 years she moved within the state, and two months later he transferred to a prison 20 miles from her new home so she is sure he of a buddy is keeping track of her; and with the internet these days it is real easy to do.

I have been taking her shooting, teaching her to shoot handguns, started with .22s on bullseye targets; we have advanced to realistic silhouette targets with center fire handguns and I have just finished printing out a dozen pictures of his face to put on the silhouette targets. Tomorrow I will start her on the Car-15 (M-4) with a reflex sight. I'm thinking of teaching her a variation on the Mozambique Drill with the Car-15, it will be "Two to the nuts, two to the guts, leave him kicking and screaming till he dies" I will load the CAR-15 with 50 gr Hornady V-Max; teach her if he is still standing there are 26 more in the mag, shoot till he drops.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, F350 said:

A friend of the wife and I was in bad mental state recently; she opened up to us.

30 years ago she was kidnapped, raped and strangled twice but lived, the girl before her died. Guy got off on a technicality for the girl before her. In her case the guy was sentenced to 100 years for the kidnap, 201 years for the rape to be served consecutively, never see the light of day bla bla bla.

She keeps track of him on the states offender web site; suddenly his sentences have been reduced and he is scheduled for release in September, don't know if it is parole or time served, corrections won't tell her.

During the trial he repeatedly stated that when he got out he was going to kill her, in open court and he is still getting out!!! About 20 years she moved within the state, and two months later he transferred to a prison 20 miles from her new home so she is sure he of a buddy is keeping track of her; and with the internet these days it is real easy to do.

I have been taking her shooting, teaching her to shoot handguns, started with .22s on bullseye targets; we have advanced to realistic silhouette targets with center fire handguns and I have just finished printing out a dozen pictures of his face to put on the silhouette targets. Tomorrow I will start her on the Car-15 (M-4) with a reflex sight. I'm thinking of teaching her a variation on the Mozambique Drill with the Car-15, it will be "Two to the nuts, two to the guts, leave him kicking and screaming till he dies" I will load the CAR-15 with 50 gr Hornady V-Max; teach her if he is still standing there are 26 more in the mag, shoot till he drops.

your a good friend!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, F350 said:

How can they let that monster out!? 

Thank you so much for teaching her to defend herself.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

your a good friend!

Yes he is, but I would be sleeping on her couch while she stayed with the wife for a while.

has she considered getting a no contact order, so even if she just sees him he can go back inside before he has a chance to do anything.

10 hours ago, F350 said:

I always felt like people like that should be killed right as they hit the prison gate.  Let them feel the freedom they are about to have, slip away.

I would alert local LEOs about the issue.  Perhaps they can pay the guy a visit.  

As for the Mozambique drill, teach it the right way.  Don't modify it.  If she needs it, she needs to put him down for good.

I think what needs to happen with the guy threatening your friend is that he should be castrated and then be forced to be GKL's (from GT) house servant.  With her knowing full well what he did.  And she gets a pardon for any and all crimes committed against him (assault, battery, dismemberment, murder, etc).

Seriously - can you imagine what she would do to him?  Considering her 'hobbies' that she alludes to........

Edited by SC Tiger

The justice system needs an "express lane" or oven a "self check out".  Let say in the case of the Colorado movie shooter.  It was him.  No doubt.  Video, DNA, confession and eye witnesses.  15 minute trial.  Execution ASAP.

21 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Yes he is, but I would be sleeping on her couch while she stayed with the wife for a while.

has she considered getting a no contact order, so even if she just sees him he can go back inside before he has a chance to do anything.

That has been discussed.

Problem with a no contact is her address has to be disclosed so he knows where to stay away from. We are setting up a meeting with local prosecutor so local LE knows whats going on and hopefully get some shoot/no shoot decisions from her. Knowing lawyers I don't expect any definitive "shoot him in this situation" just hoping for more likely "no shoot" decisions and the 21 foot rule. 

After shooting today we went to the local pawn shop and she put a GLOCK gen 4 26 and a Ruger LCP on layaway. I've got to get some Cor-Bons on order, or maybe Double Taps.

Edited by F350
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, F350 said:

That has been discussed.

Problem with a no contact is her address has to be disclosed so he knows where to stay away from. We are setting up a meeting with local prosecutor so local LE knows whats going on and hopefully get some shoot/no shoot decisions from her. Knowing lawyers I don't expect any definitive "shoot him in this situation" just hoping for more likely "no shoot" decisions and the 21 foot rule. 

That’s good, but remember that he isn’t going to walk out of jail, jump in a car, drive to her door and kick it in. He is going to stalk her for a while (if he actually intends to do anything) if he is really reformed then no issue with constraining his movements, if she is in fear then she shouldn’t have a problem getting one. His being served in jail serves as an undisputable serving of the order. No way to say he didn’t get served, deputy lied, not home, wrong address, etc

he needs to know where she works, when she works, if she lives alone, if she has a couple of pit bulls sleeping by the front door. With a no contact order she can call the cops on sighting him. Across the street, driving by her home, following her to work, showing up at her workplace. Put his ass back in jail, then his prior threats can be taken into account even if the parole board has dismissed them. She can use a p.o. box as an address as the plaintiff on a no contact order. Cheap protection.

been through this with Mercy’s birth mother. Put her back inside for the rest of her sentence. That was 2015, she won’t be out till 2021. And we will have another one on her when that happens. Turns out a couple of ‘freinds’ she had with her had warrants as well. 

Our local judge, wonderful man, had a great line....”nobody violates a restraining order to say their sorry”

food for thought

Edited by Dric902

Yea' she figures he will stalk her, try to learn her patterns and attempt to to get her while she is out and about. The first time was broad daylight, she remembers the same car passing 3 times, then he grabbed her from behind at a bus stop and dragged her to the car.

After we left the range I showed her a driving pattern I started using when the FBI informed me there might be a contract on me due to a case I was helping them on. If you have to go 5 blocks then turn and go 10 blocks never make a single 90* turn, go left, right, left, right, left, right and make a zig zag through town, even circle a couple blocks keeping an eye on your "6"; nobody is just going to happen to take the same path.

Also as we left the pawn shop today I started working on situational awareness, scanning 180* as she steps out the door at 20 yards, then back at 50-75 yards and keeping her head on a swivel and watching her "6".