Benchmade knives

DUBSY

Should be no problem as long as it is not a knock off.  They have excellent customer service and very friendly.  They will even send you new pocket clips if you call and ask. 

"Warranty Exclusions
The Benchmade Lifetime Warranty only applies to genuine Benchmade products purchased from authorized Benchmade dealers. Knives purchased on the internet through discount websites, mail order outlets, or through any other unauthorized source, and knives which are determined by Benchmade to be counterfeit (see Counterfeit Goods Notice below), are not entitled to our warranty coverage. "

https://www.benchmade.com/warranty-service

Edited by pipedreams

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, c10bonanza said:

Yup - you should be fine.   I purchased one from a dealer on eBay 12 years ago and it has been back to Benchmade twice in that time for a little TLC.  No problem either time.

good to know. thanks

• 1 year later...

I bought a Mel Pardue pre production knife from e-bay for $18.  The seller never mentioned that the knife would not lock up safely.  I chalked it up to experience and threw it in a drawer.  Years later, I contacted Benchmade and asked them what they would charge to fix it.  They said send it in, so I did.  They replaced some parts and sent it back fixed, but with the caveat that they hadn't used the original parts, and I shouldn't use it.  Instead, suggesting that I store it (since it may have some collector value).  They also included a new knife that was very similar, a Benchmade 531 Axis.

All for free. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 2