My **** doesn't fit

Glocks4Freedom

I HATE people that want to bring luggage for a weeks trip into the cabin.

On one flight (wife didn't go) I was in the window seat of a 2 seat row. Some DICK had 2 carry-ons and a back pack and there was only room for the back pack in the over heads. Well he had the seat next to me, he says "You won't mind if I put one bag under the seat in front of you" (and yes he said it as a statement not a question).

I said "That's MY leg room and NO you can't put your bag in the way of MY feet, that's why I checked MY bags!!! Let the attendant check a bag and quit being an *******"!!

He didn't talk to me the whole flight ?

• Like 2

Every time I'm with someone and a plane flies overhead, I like to point up at the airplane and say, "Look! their goes somebody's luggage!"  I like to travel with carry-on only. One that fits into the overhead, and a backpack that fit's under the seat.

A couple of years ago I had my carry-on bag stolen at the Portland Oregon airport. It was sitting right next to me where I was buying food from an airport snack bar and someone must have grabbed it and I didn't even see them. There was nothing in it but clothing and I was coming back form a trip and it was all dirty clothes but they were my best pants and shirts and 4 pairs of underwear and socks. Anything more valuable was in my backpack.

Thieves need to have their hands cut off. The Arabs have the right idea on that one.

• Like 2