CZ Shadow2

Alan

Just now, RandomGuy said:

No problem. I'm quite good at helping people spend their money! ?

So was my ex, but that money train is over now! You would faint if I told you how much she got from me in CS over the years. Plus, I just paid for my son's first full year of college at Temple University in Japan. And they don't do installment plans. They want every last dime up-front before they'll issue his student visa! After seeing all that cash disappear, I thought I'd make myself feel better by spending an inordinate amount of money on guns and ammo and treat myself for once!

13 minutes ago, Alan said:

So was my ex, but that money train is over now! You would faint if I told you how much she got from me in CS over the years. Plus, I just paid for my son's first full year of college at Temple University in Japan. And they don't do installment plans. They want every last dime up-front before they'll issue his student visa! After seeing all that cash disappear, I thought I'd make myself feel better by spending an inordinate amount of money on guns and ammo and treat myself for once!

Amen Brother! What you should do is call Angus and crew at CZ Custom and see what they have ready to go or, even better, have one built to your specifications! 

I just made the mistake of looking at their website and they show a Bull Shadow (standard dustcover) in stock for $1605.....

https://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom/cz75-bull-shadow-9mm.html

1 minute ago, RandomGuy said:

Amen Brother! What you should do is call Angus and crew at CZ Custom and see what they have ready to go or, even better, have one built to your specifications! 

I just made the mistake of looking at their website and they show a Bull Shadow (standard dustcover) in stock for $1605.....

https://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom/cz75-bull-shadow-9mm.html

Unfortunately, my contact at my LGS called them yesterday and they said a 1.5 year waiting list on the SDP coming out of the shop. Yikes!

That Bull Shadow looks slick as heck!

On 8/1/2018 at 8:34 PM, Alan said:

Finally found a Custom Shop SDP! Just got it home and snapped some quick pictures.

Very nice! Hope you enjoy it as much a we've enjoyed ours. Fair warning, after your first CZ Custom, it is really difficult not to keep going back for more.....

• Like 1