when you wake whats first thing you do ..

ASH

1 minute ago, TeaDub said:

Change my mind, lay back down and sleep for another hour or two. It's hard being retired. :cheers:

now that rocks, october i  will be offically  retired from farming ,   then its spend as much time at our beach house as possible and spend alot of time with grand baby.  

first thing i do is move dogs  slip on flip flops ,  coffee  then sit on back porch  then head out about 7 am   get thru  that day on the farm about 5 pm ,  it varies sometimes 12 hours it goes up and down  depending on what broke  or  picking up parts  or handling or traveling to get something .   right now it is irrigation time and  that is a bitch moving pipe  and sitting up all night .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TeaDub said:

Change my mind, lay back down and sleep for another hour or two. It's hard being retired. :cheers:

Oh yeah, I forgot that part. Right after I take those pills, sometimes I'll take a "little nap" to give them time to start working if "stuff" hurts bad enough from the day before.

• Like 1

Convince dog to go back to bed with my daughter - doesn't work. Then  pee, shower, change. Pet dog that's been waiting for me in front of the bathroom for 15 minutes, take him outside, Wake up my daughter for the third time - threaten to take he phone away if she doesn't hurry - take kiddo to school and go to work.

• Administrators

I wake up around 11 AM.  Kick Rabbi menagerie off bed.  Head to bathroom to do bathroom stuff.  Then to kitchen for pre-workout shake.  Then out the door to the gym.  On days I do not go to the gym, pre workout is just a protein shake and what happens next is whatever I want, and occasionally something I need to do.