Eric needs an aircraft

tous

• Administrators
1 minute ago, G19 DB said:

I don’t think I need a plane called a Wacko. It would be too much of a temptation to do something that is, after all, completely within in the scope of my character. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric said:

I don’t think I need a plane called a Wacko. It would be too much of a temptation to do something that is, after all, completely within in the scope of my character. 

That's my dream bird right dere...   :D

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eric said:

btw: it rhymes w/ taco.  

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, G19 DB said:

That town does rhyme w/ Maaco...  :D

Seriously though, I couldn’t see myself owning a bird like that, although I’d love to take a ride in one. 

• Thanks 1

The obvious choice is a G-IV driven by a professional...of which we have a fine example.

Plan B is a B-24 flown by former GTer...oh hell, what’s his name? He pissed off too many people back there. Flew 747s and fire bombers (B-24 conversions). I liked him; mods didn’t.

ahem....you do notice this particular tin kicker keeps suggesting a professional pilot for our resident all-mighty muckity muck?

edited to add: Antonov AN-2 Colt.

An AWESOME plane. If you get in trouble, just bury the yoke in your chest and let it mush to the ground.

Chicks dig biplanes.

Dudes dig radials. 

Best of both worlds.

Edited by Airmotive

8 hours ago, Eric said:

They land 737s there. It is the largest regional airport in the country. 

When I was on the corporate travel circuit, I loved flying into Million Air.  There were many other largest things there, too.  Some of Texas' finest.  ?

14 hours ago, Eric said:

They land 737s there. It is the largest regional airport in the country. 

Just joshing with you.

If I remember, one can land a 747 in only 8,000 feet of runway, so 7,000 feet should be enough for whatever you have, unless it's a B-29 or a B-52.

K. I. Sawyer had 12,000 foot runways and now all they fly out of there are commuter aircraft for Delta and American Eagle and a few 737 cargo jets..

I have seen King Airs fly out of airports with 4- and 5,0000 foot runways.

You do know to never get in a Beech Bonanza with a medical doctor at the controls right?

Especially a surgeon.

aircarver will happy to test whatever you want to fly.

Bring cardboard boxes.

:biggrin:

• Like 1