Trump, NATO head Stoltenberg have testy exchange at summit

pipedreams

Gotta give this guy credit.

"Trump repeatedly pressed Jens Stoltenberg, NATO's secretary general, on why the U.S. continued to pay money to the military alliance while countries continue to purchase energy from Moscow.

“But how can you be together when you’re getting energy from the group you want protection from?” the president asked. "

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/11/trump-nato-head-have-testy-exchange-at-summit.html

• Haha 1

What other options are there for countries like Germany when it comes to purchasing energy? I am not defending Germany's purchase of energy from Russia, but if there are no other viable options, what are they to do?

23 minutes ago, Clancy said:

What other options are there for countries like Germany when it comes to purchasing energy? I am not defending Germany's purchase of energy from Russia, but if there are no other viable options, what are they to do?

They are always pointing their finger at us about green energy, maybe they need to practice what they preach.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

They are always pointing their finger at us about green energy, maybe they need to practice what they preach.

I'm pretty sure that holding leftists to the same standards as they hold everyone else is racist...or something...because reasons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“A small increase in contributions by 2030”

trump was supposed to walk out and say that the meeting was open, honest, and they made progress.

he walked out and said: a small increase by 2030 is unacceptable.

he embarrassed them

• Like 2