What are you having tonight?

Will Beararms

15 minutes ago, Valmet said:

Leftover spaghetti...the best kind of spaghetti. 

Leftover spaghetti is the best followed closely by leftover meatloaf for sandwiches.

Edited by Sprout
  • Like 2

To the new family, to a good brew, to a fine wine, to a solid whiskey——all in moderation.......to good food, fellowship and a humble appreciation for the Lord’s blessings. God Bless America. To liberty and all those past and present who oaid the price to make it happen.  

• Like 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Sprout said:

Leftover spaghetti is the best followed closely by leftover meatloaf. 

I love to make leftover spaghetti sandwiches in a sandwich press. Manna of the gods, I’m telling you. 

• Like 2

Tomatoes, red onion, Romaine lettuce and avocado salad with an olive oil, herb, garlic and vinegar dressing. Some vinegar & sea salt chips on the side, plus a Ginger Beer (alcohol free, basically fermented and spicy ginger ale).

Edited by crockett
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, crockett said:

Tomatoes, red onion, Romaine lettuce and avocado salad with an olive oil, herb, garlic and vinegar dressing. Some vinegar & sea salt chips on the side, plus a Ginger Beer (alcohol free, basically fermented and spicy ginger ale).

Img_0625.thumb.jpg.4603d78ecedd343d34940ea3b3f517b2.jpg

Love it!

Tonight was sushi night.  Scratch made miso soup, spicy crab salad, and a variety of maki rolls with crab, shrimp, tamago, tobikko, escolar, salmon, smoked salmon, crispy salmon skin, cream cheese, mango, cucumber, scallion, avocado, torched fillet mignon, etc....and sake, sake, sake!

• Like 1

had to go to lowes  to buy alot of **** ,  ended up with a 2,220  fridge for 965   

and sonic is across the road so we had a burger and tots  and jalopeno poppers  and tiger blood slushy  .  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ASH said:

had to go to lowes  to buy alot of **** ,  ended up with a 2,220  fridge for 965   

and sonic is across the road so we had a burger and tots  and jalopeno poppers  and tiger blood slushy  .  

I didn’t know Lowe’s sold ****.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gun Shark said:

I didn’t know Lowe’s sold ****.

yep in garden center ,   mulch mixed with horse **** .    god god oh mighty where the hell did all of those  emojis come from ?  i had to close it lol  to mny to look at 

Edited by ASH
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
Just now, ASH said:

yep in garden center ,   much mixed with horse **** .    god god oh mighty where the hell did all of those  emojis come from ?  i had to close it lol  to mny to look at 

It is a feature we gained with the upgrade I performed earlier today. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Al Czervik said:

?‍♀️?‍♂️

Men and women wrestling look the same.  But, I can change their skin tone.  ??

yeah i think im sticking to ole school . im a simple man