Sorry About That. Just Upgraded

Eric

On 7/10/2018 at 12:19 PM, Eric said:

That just means that I am not using the HTTPS protocol to serve the site's pages. We got along without it for decades, but it has become the in thing to do, to use that secure protocol for website viewing. You aren't logging into your bank. Anyway, I will switch TBS over to using secure pages, when I get a chance, just so people don't see that damned message.

Until then, the chances of someone trying to sniff your login credentials or use a Man-In-The-Middle compromise to get your login info is damned low. Even if they did, the passwords are sent encrypted anyway and what could they get if they were successful? I've been doing this a long time. If it were a genuine security risk, I would have addressed it before now.

I trust you know what the hell you are doing to keep us safe. I just happened to notice that for the first time that day. 

I use a lot of public wifi, and if my password were to be intercepted or compromised, someone could login to my account and post nonsensical and inappropriate material which could damage my credibility and reputation, of which I could never recover.