Trump Pardons Oregon Ranchers

Ramjet38

9 hours ago, Moeman said:

Not gonna argue... have a nice insipid day

Imagine that! A Liberal who deflects and avoids answering questions because they are incapable of DEBATE (nobody is arguing). I guess it's a good thing my questions were rhetorical and we all already know the answers you can't provide. It's also laughable you suggest my day will be insipid when you spend yours trolling a mostly Conservative forum. Maybe you should do something "constructive" and head outside today with the rest of your SJW buddies and protest whatever it is you all are offended by today.

8 hours ago, Boogieman said:

In Austin an antifa terrorist called my friend a stupid, white supremacist, Nazi.  She's an Ethiopian Jew with a Doctorate.

Considerer who you are talking about though. The biggest fascists in this country calling themselves AntiFa(scism) out protesting fascism. Shouldn't they actually be the only ones to show up to their protests then beat themselves up when they get there? Maybe they changed the definition of fascist, the same as they did racist and Merriam-Webster just hasn't updated the dictionary definition yet?

6 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

I don't want to waste time thinking about stuff he says. That's why I put people on ignore. The internet is big enough with out reading what all the stupid people say.

I don't ignore any of them as I don't for a second want to start forgetting exactly how much the Liberals hate this country and all it stands for.

On 7/11/2018 at 5:57 PM, Boogieman said:

In another forum he called me a Zionist Nazi.  Think about that one for a second.

That is a flat off lie, the word Zionist never, ever is a word I use. Please don’t lie.

37 minutes ago, Moeman said:

That is a flat off lie, the word Zionist never, ever is a word I use. Please don’t lie.

Y U so mad precious?  Your jihad liberalism not working out the way you planned?  

Troll smarter next time comrade.  lol

7 hours ago, Moeman said:

I own about 80 guns and 100,000rounds of ammo cupcake

This is reminiscent of the guy on the other forum who openly supported nationwide disarmament and confiscation after Parkland. That guy claimed to have 50+ guns after being called out as a liberal troll. I offered to hand mine in as soon as he led by example and posted a video of himself at his local PD handing all of his guns in.

As expected, no video was ever posted and he actually left the thread soon after.

1 hour ago, Roger1079 said:

This is reminiscent of the guy on the other forum who openly supported nationwide disarmament and confiscation after Parkland. That guy claimed to have 50+ guns after being called out as a liberal troll. I offered to hand mine in as soon as he led by example and posted a video of himself at his local PD handing all of his guns in.

As expected, no video was ever posted and he actually left the thread soon after.

Troll all ya want... I belong to the NRA, belong huge club club/range have taught many how to shoot. Some of you don’t get that not liking Trump doesn’t make one a Hillary fan. You need to get meds.

4 hours ago, Moeman said:

Troll all ya want... I belong to the NRA, belong huge club club/range have taught many how to shoot. Some of you don’t get that not liking Trump doesn’t make one a Hillary fan. You need to get meds.

I asked you two legitimate questions that you failed to answer since you didn't want to have a logical debate.....I mean "argue". You responded by telling me to have an insipid day to avoid admitting the hypocrisy of your views. Trump pardoned two people who were acquitted on half the charges against them and made a plea deal for the others, the judge imposed a sentence and a witch hunt appeal overturned the judges decision adding a day under 4 years to the sentence, You don't see a problem with a then that after justice had been served? Yeah, you are quite the Conservative. Ironically you are still calling others trolls.

I don't like the pardon at all. That was MY (our) land. Ranchers have had use of, and in some cases overgrazed, federal land at low prices for years. I don't have a problem with multiple use and I have nothing against ranchers. Just don't try to take away "my" land. I will never visit all of "my" land, but I know that I can if I want to.

6 minutes ago, OldDad said:

I don't like the pardon at all. That was MY (our) land. Ranchers have had use of, and in some cases overgrazed, federal land at low prices for years. I don't have a problem with multiple use and I have nothing against ranchers. Just don't try to take away "my" land. I will never visit all of "my" land, but I know that I can if I want to.

Not ours. Was stolen by the Feds in the West.

image.png.8f2db5c284cac8c1d7609046f56f523f.png

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 8:57 PM, Boogieman said:

In another forum he called me a Zionist Nazi.  Think about that one for a second.

Zionist Nazi - Doesn't make a damn bit of sense, but just kind of has this "stupid" ring to it. :shoot-me:

• Like 2