Trump Pardons Oregon Ranchers

Ramjet38

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/396273-trump-pardons-oregon-ranchers-at-center-of-40-day-standoff

President Trump on Tuesday pardoned a pair of Oregon ranchers whose arson conviction became a focus for opponents of federal government land ownership.

Dwight Hammond, 76, and his son Steven, 49, were convicted in 2012 and sent to prison on arson charges. They had set a series of fires on their ranch that spread to federal land.

Another win for americans.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Moeman said:

Trump... another stupid move.

Really? Why? Did you bother to inform yourself of the details of the "crime" they were prosecuted for or are you just spewing nonsense from a position of ignorance like most Liberals?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Roger1079 said:

Really? Why? Did you bother to inform yourself of the details of the "crime" they were prosecuted for or are you just spewing nonsense from a position of ignorance like most Liberals?

Really! Did he pardon himself of tramping around with Marla or leaving contractors with peenies on the dollar in his bankruptcies? Dude is a fraud. Only those that want a bumper sticker fraud want him. 

1 minute ago, Moeman said:

Really! Did he pardon himself of tramping around with Marla or leaving contractors with peenies on the dollar in his bankruptcies? Dude is a fraud. Only those that want a bumper sticker fraud want him. 

Who cares who he tramped around with. You obviously excuse your boy Bill Clinton who WAS IMPEACHED for perjury and obstruction related to his "trampings" with more than one woman which is an honor only shared by ONE other President who not surprisingly was also a Democrat. But that is ok because you don't have a chip on your shoulder about their presidencies, right?

I also ask you what is so reprehensible about Trump using the United States judicial system to file bankruptcy when his businesses were in financial trouble? Tens of thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of individuals file bankruptcy every year. Are they all frauds too, or just the ones you don't like?

By the way, all my questions are rhetorical in case you haven't figured that out yet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roger1079 said:

Who cares who he tramped around with. You obviously excuse your boy Bill Clinton who WAS IMPEACHED for perjury and obstruction related to his "trampings" with more than one woman which is an honor only shared by ONE other President who not surprisingly was also a Democrat. But that is ok because you don't have a chip on your shoulder about their presidencies, right?

I also ask you what is so reprehensible about Trump using the United States judicial system to file bankruptcy when his businesses were in financial trouble? Tens of thousands of businesses and hundreds of thousands of individuals file bankruptcy every year. Are they all frauds too, or just the ones you don't like?

By the way, all my questions are rhetorical in case you haven't figured that out yet.

Not gonna argue... have a nice insipid day

1 hour ago, Moeman said:

Do you even own a firearm?  Your comments are of a typical democratic underground troll that infested Glock Talk.  Particularly your more antisemetic comments we've seen in other firearms related forums.

3 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

In another forum he called me a Zionist Nazi.  Think about that one for a second.

1 minute ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Still thinking, still thinking, ... 

Is it something like my niece who is half black joining a white supremist group?

Or, is it more like ..... you got me .....  still thinking .....

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

Is it something like my niece who is half black joining a white supremist group?

Or, is it more like ..... you got me .....  still thinking .....

In Austin an antifa terrorist called my friend a stupid, white supremacist, Nazi.  She's an Ethiopian Jew with a Doctorate.

15 minutes ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

White Supremacist Nazi = Anyone that uses reasoning, and formal logic when trying to solve an intellectual problem.

Even if she's a black Jew. ?

My employer, who is Moroccan, was accused of Islamophobia in an EEOC complaint by a recent grad he had never met.  All because he felt entitled to a promotion over an employee with 30 yrs more experience.  The complaintant was a white guy called Skipper.

41 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

In Austin an antifa terrorist called my friend a stupid, white supremacist, Nazi.  She's an Ethiopian Jew with a Doctorate.

That's all they've got.  The people that gravitate towards progressivism or liberalism or whatever you want to call it, generally lack the analytical skills to argue a policy issue.  Instead, their rhetoric is geared around character assassination.  But, yeah, my jaw just drops when people try and associate Jews with Nazi philosophies.  Talk about ignorance; a lot of this liberal pablum directed towards anyone that disagrees with them is generally a misdirected assault regarding personal attributes.  Dumb and dumber. 

• Like 1