Breaking... Thai boys and coach rescued

Gun Shark

• Administrators
1 hour ago, NDcent said:

Maybe one will grow up to be a rescue diver. 

The important thing is that they will all grow up. I hope they never forget the diver who died for them.

• Like 4

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Geko45 said:

So, will the movie adaptation be made for TV or the big screen?

Just as long as it doesn't have that sing-song, crying, whining crap that passes for music over there, or I'll climb into that cave myself.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric said:

Just as long as it doesn't have that sing-song, crying, whining crap that passes for music over there, or I'll climb into that cave myself.

I'm thinking Hallmark channel or perhaps Lifetime, so no guarantees...

2 hours ago, Glocks4Freedom said:

Bet Fauxcahontas will be involved in the movie. You know, she's part Cherokee, part Delaware, part Thai...

And her Moma told her she was part SEAL   The webbed toes, whiskers and her breath that smells like dead fish proves it!!

• Haha 1

I never thought it would end this well. I thought MAYBE 50% of them would come out alive. 

Two of them have pneumonia. They will all remain in quarantine until their health evaluations are complete. Drinking the water and being exposed to bat and bird feces can be problematic. I also read that they have to wear sunglasses until their eyes can adjust to light once again. Interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zonny said:

I never thought it would end this well. I thought MAYBE 50% of them would come out alive. 

Two of them have pneumonia. They will all remain in quarantine until their health evaluations are complete. Drinking the water and being exposed to bat and bird feces can be problematic. I also read that they have to wear sunglasses until their eyes can adjust to light once again. Interesting.

I never thought about their eyesight being affected. I wonder how long they will have to wear sunglasses? Still, pretty resilient, tough kids.