Since I turned off the CUSS FILTER this site is so much more fun!

nitesite

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Pisco said:

Mr. Garrison 

That is a step over the line, man. There is a difference between having a word filter that can be turned off and posting a pick like that in the open forums. You can post stuff like that in The Man Cave. 

‘I am working on a feature that will allow content that is a bit much for the open forums, but will allow members to choose whether to see it. The system isn’t ready for primetime yet.

For now, if you are posting something that may not be safe for all viewers, put it in a spoiler box. On the text editor, there is an icon that looks like an eye. Click it and put your content inside it. This doesn’t mean that you can post anything this way. The site is newish and I haven’t worked out all the standards yet. -lease try to err on the side of caution. Thanks. 

27 minutes ago, Eric said:

That is a step over the line, man. There is a difference between having a word filter that can be turned off and posting a pick like that in the open forums. You can post stuff like that in The Man Cave. 

‘I am working on a feature that will allow content that is a bit much for the open forums, but will allow members to choose whether to see it. The system isn’t ready for primetime yet.

For now, if you are posting something that may not be safe for all viewers, put it in a spoiler box. On the text editor, there is an icon that looks like an eye. Click it and put your content inside it. This doesn’t mean that you can post anything this way. The site is newish and I haven’t worked out all the standards yet. -lease try to err on the side of caution. Thanks. 

My bad. Thought it was funny 

• Administrators
Just now, Pisco said:

My bad. Thought it was funny 

It was, but to everything its place. Like I said, I’m working on something that will allow a lot of different levels to coexist in one place. Bear with me u til it is ready to launch. 

6 minutes ago, Eric said:

Grammar. Grammar what is you miss. :crylikeender:

my grammar is really bad last few days  pain meds for this damn size 20 stone .  and crockett was supposed to give me lemon juice and hold my ding dong . 

download (4).jpg