Bruce Lee Was A Hippie

willie-pete

Who knew. :headscratch:

https://www.clickorlando.com/entertainment/new-bruce-lee-bio-debunks-myths-about-the-kung-fu-jesus

"It turns out Lee was a bit of a hippie, too. At one time, he wore his hair long, sported love beads and donned dashikis. And he got high, which surprised some of the martial artists who trained with him. One judo expert quoted in the book stopped training with Lee at his home because he was sick of all the pot smoke swirling around."

Bruce lee was and still is the best in martial arts. would have loved to have seen him  live a full life and what he could do .  a man that size and cut like a brick **** house.  

he was one of a kind .   

Edited by ASH

18 minutes ago, ASH said:

Bruce lee was and still is the best in martial arts. would have loved to have seen him  live a full life and what he could do .  a man that size and cut like a brick **** house.  

he was one of a kind .   

I would have liked to see him I a real match with Chuck Norris back in those days!

Edited by Sigobsessed

• Administrators

Bruce Lee was a pretty revolutionary figure.   He was an Asian that enthralled white Americans and was one of the biggest driving forces in the martial arts craze of the 70's and 80's.

I am a fan.  As a kid, the guy was supernatural.  As an adult, I do wonder how much of his mythos was his will and charisma as opposed to the legends of his fighting ability.  There is a lot of anecdotes that support his skills and a lot that show he was a shredded guy that was a dancer at heart.  (his moves were artistic, not the result of a real fighter)

I don't know what is true, but the guy was larger than life. 

40 minutes ago, Rabbi said:

I don't know what is true, but the guy was larger than life. 

I saw the filming where they did the before-and-after, with new cameras.  (The Green Hornet, probably.)

In the first one, he was standing, all cocked up, and then the guy fell over, but he never moved.

They needed faster cameras.