Liberal hipocracy

BigRed

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2018/07/why-guns-should-be-tracked-and-studied.html

I wonder if the author had her elderly relatives car destroyed too. I mean, it might just start driving around and running into people all by itself, just like the gun could.

It’s really hard for me to imagine someone being so distraught by having a handgun in the house that it keeps them awake at night.

I’m also surprised she had to go to such lengths to get rid of it. In my neck of the woods, all you would need to do is call the local PD and say you came into possession of a handgun via an elderly relative, and an officer would probably come to your house to pick it up. Problem solved. 

• Like 2

I like when the police officer told this pathetic, quivering stooge,  "We don’t keep records of innocent people. This is America.”

I can be as dumb as anyone,  but Good Lord, some fools are really stupid.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Will Beararms said:

We’re a constitutional republic. We don’t govern by polls. I hope the detectve keot the firearms. It’s clear the owner didn’t want them destroyed. 

Especially polls from NPR.

• Thanks 1

All cops should have a red "fragile" stamper on their duty with permanent ink. When we encounter these snowflakes we can then just stamp their foreheads and from that point on every in society will know to avoid them.

• Like 1

“What is needed, rather than running away or controlling or suppressing or any other

resistance, is understanding fear; that means, watch it, learn about it, come directly

into contact with it. We are to learn about fear, not how to escape from it.” Jiddu

Krishnamurti

“We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them.” Christian Nestell Bovee

To him who is in fear everything rustles.Sophocles

“We often pretend to fear what we really despise, and more often despise what we really fear."  Charles Caleb Colton”

“There is no passion so contagious as that of fear.” Michel de Montaigne

“Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is freedom.” Marilyn Ferguson

“Hate is the consequence of fear; we fear something before we hate it; a child who fears noises becomes a man who hates noise.” Cyril Connolly

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon

“Fear is the foundation of most governments.”  John Adams

Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.” Aristotle

“Economic power is exercised by means of a positive, by offering men a reward, an incentive, a payment, a value; political power is exercised by means of a negative, by the threat of punishment, injury, imprisonment, destruction. The businessman's tool is values; the bureaucrat's tool is fear.” ― Ayn Rand

• Like 2

so like track them like we do a shark,because the Guns in question would have stayed perfectly safe in the same bag in a closet not killing anyone for 30 years,what the hell would you be tracking there?

and fire the imagined "worker" who was poking around in a customers closet,they were stealing.

it`s not "hard" to get rid of a gun,you sell it. just like anything else you don`t want anymore or drop them in the ocean or crush them in a vice and bury them.

you have no right to know what someone else does with something you don`t own.

Gun ownership is a right driving a car is a privilege.

the author of this piece of fiction has a mental disorder not just Liberalism,but a true fear of an inanimate object.

• Like 2

Fear is a tyrants tool.  It is how he gets you to believe that when you put him in charge, all your fears will be alleviated. 

In reality, when you get the tyrant in charge to quell your original fear, your given a whole new set of fears that make the original fears pale in comparison. 

Fear is the basis for ruling others.  It is the means of taking over a society, not a means of eliminating fear, but a means of taking power over others.