Antifa soyboy felt entitled to attack a little girl...SURPRISE!!!

Boogieman

This Bernie Buddy knew he couldn't go toe to toe with a man.  So he though a little girl would be easier.  TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHER ******.  She's a trans woman and can throw a punch.  

His Comrades are never going to let him live this one down.  Seems like that whole revolution thingy dingy is going to be harder than his Gender Studies professor had led him to believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

These basement tools still out in the street?! If there wouldn't be the risk of criminal charges and prosecution I'd love to join and punch some lights out.

She on the other hand? Wifey material right there. Got an instant boner.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, crockett said:

These basement tools still out in the street?! If there wouldn't be the risk of criminal charges and prosecution I'd love to join and punch some lights out.

Um, did you read this sentence:  "She's a trans woman and can throw a punch.  "

That 5 letter word means dude.

Edited by Silentpoet
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

Um, did you read this sentence:  "She's a trans woman and can throw a punch.  "

That 5 letter word means dude.

Wait. WHAT?! A trans on our side?! And I fall for it??!!

Somebody hose me off with Clorox!

Oh man.

Please delete this thread.

Should have gone to bed an hour ago as planned.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

• Administrators

That tranny is seemingly cool as ****.  She is a noted personality on arfcom.  She is very right wing and really proactive.  She is taking it to the streets in the heart of liberal land.  That is a lot more "doing" than most people on the Right. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, crockett said:

Don't feel bad. Had a trans at my job that EVERY dude was drooling over, including me. Then we all found out the equipment downstairs was the same. That was the last time we ever spoke of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, crockett said:

Oh man.

Seems that someone needs to come to terms with the fact that he has been living a lie.  It's not like we didn't all have our suspicions already.  Do we see a Prius and a labradoodle in your future as well?  :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Roger1079 said:

Don't feel bad. Had a trans at my job that EVERY dude was drooling over, including me. Then we all found out the equipment downstairs was the same. That was the last time we ever spoke of it.

You and crockett are admitting to waaaaaaay to much.  :D

The ground and pound; when it's just those little short stroke pops to the head, it reminds of what we used to call a noogie. 

That's what he gets for picking on (what he thought) was a girl.  It's funny as hell when you think about it.

It is a little comical that these guys are wearing helmets now.   When I was running cross country, if one of the football players flipped us ****, we'd grab their face mask and make them (and all of their heavy padding) run a lap with us.  Those full face helmets are like a handle to grab onto and steer them around with.  Like my Aikido instructor used to say, "If he punches or kicks me, I can take it.  But, if I throw him to the ground five times, I doubt if he can take it."

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 12:46 AM, crockett said:

Oh man.

I would rather slow dance in public with a right wing tranny then be anywhere near a left wing screaming purple haired cow.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mlk18 said:

I would rather slow dance in public with a right wing tranny then be anywhere near a left wing screaming purple haired cow.

4 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Plus crockett outed himself.  :D

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. I REALLY appreciate it.  :miff:

• Haha 2