Freedom Isn't Free - by Bill Maher

RussP

17 hours ago, Boogieman said:

So you would be fine with your 16 yr old daughter ******* Bill Clinton?

I wouldn't want my mom ******* President Clinton, so that would reflect the same to my non existent 16 year old daughter that I would have at to had when I was 11 years old. However, age of consent is age of consent. If I felt she was mature enough to make that decision for herself, and it was 100% legal I would have a hard time forbidding it... If I could even do that when the age of consent is 16.

6 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Seems that you just made my case for me.  Thanks.

I don't believe I did.

I stated my reason for why I am not into 18 year old women and stated my opinion as to why he might prefer them to women who qualify to colelct social security. How does my preference or opinion make your case for you? You also failed to answer my question.  

2 hours ago, Roger1079 said:

I don't believe I did.

I stated my reason for why I am not into 18 year old women and stated my opinion as to why he might prefer them to women who qualify to colelct social security. How does my preference or opinion make your case for you? You also failed to answer my question.  

You made it very clear your opinions of a 62 yr old that dates granddaughter age girls.  Same as mine.  Thanks for making my point for me.  

6 hours ago, Gun Shark said:

I wouldn't want my mom ******* President Clinton, so that would reflect the same to my non existent 16 year old daughter that I would have at to had when I was 11 years old. However, age of consent is age of consent. If I felt she was mature enough to make that decision for herself, and it was 100% legal I would have a hard time forbidding it... If I could even do that when the age of consent is 16.

But what kind of 62 yr old dates little girls?

2 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

You made it very clear your opinions of a 62 yr old that dates granddaughter age girls.  Same as mine.  Thanks for making my point for me.  

That he likely dates 18 year old girls because they are almost always going to be more physically attractive than 62 year old women? Other than that I made no such opinion other than that I, myself am more interested in a woman closer to my own age. Since you ignored my question for the second time now there is no point in continuing this dialogue. 

1 hour ago, Roger1079 said:

That he likely dates 18 year old girls because they are almost always going to be more physically attractive than 62 year old women? Other than that I made no such opinion other than that I, myself am more interested in a woman closer to my own age. Since you ignored my question for the second time now there is no point in continuing this dialogue. 

Thanks for playing.  :-)

1 hour ago, Roger1079 said:

10 hours ago, Roger1079 said:

Personally, at 38 I wouldn't date an 18 year old as I cannot find much relatable with most any of the young adults of todays generation and I value substance in conversation far more than the physical part of the relationship. He apparently doesn't. As to why he chooses the women hat he does, it may have little to do with fear of intellectual conversation.

But you did...didn't you.  lol

Edited by Boogieman

2 hours ago, Boogieman said:

But you did...didn't you.  lol

Not really.....if that is what you interpreted from that, you should read it again. I stated why I believe he dates women (WHO ARE LEGAL ADULTS) in their teens, not my opinion on his age and how I feel about 62 year old men dating LEGAL ADULTS that happen to be still in their teens. It isn't my cup of tea but I have no opinion on it being his flavor of choice or it being the flavor of choice for any man of the qualifying age for Social Security benefits. If he can pull tail like that at 62 and is ok with the almost certain fact they are only with him for his money and likely cannot hold a relatable conversation with him, more power to him. I require more substance than that, but it doesn't mean I will knock him or his teenaged LEGAL ADULT girlfriend for their life choices. I'm not sure how that conveys my feelings on the age difference between 18 and 62 and dating, but if you can connect the dots that aren't on the paper, more power to you as well sir!

Edited by Roger1079

35 minutes ago, Roger1079 said:

Not really.....if that is what you interpreted from that, you should read it again. I stated why I believe he dates women (WHO ARE LEGAL ADULTS) in their teens, not my opinion on his age and how I feel about 62 year old men dating LEGAL ADULTS that happen to be still in their teens. It isn't my cup of tea but I have no opinion on it being his flavor of choice or it being the flavor of choice for any man of the qualifying age for Social Security benefits. If he can pull tail like that at 62 and is ok with the almost certain fact they are only with him for his money and likely cannot hold a relatable conversation with him, more power to him. I require more substance than that, but it doesn't mean I will knock him or his teenaged LEGAL ADULT girlfriend for their life choices. I'm not sure how that conveys my feelings on the age difference between 18 and 62 and dating, but if you can connect the dots that aren't on the paper, more power to you as well sir!

So we are in complete agreement about the kind of 62 yr old dirt bag (like Maher) that would date a teenager.  Great.  Glad you came around to the proper way of thinking.  Glad I could help.

BTW  On more than one occasion Maher has supported and excused pedophiles.  You good with that as well?  lol

13 hours ago, Boogieman said:

So we are in complete agreement about the kind of 62 yr old dirt bag (like Maher) that would date a teenager.  Great.  Glad you came around to the proper way of thinking.  Glad I could help.

BTW  On more than one occasion Maher has supported and excused pedophiles.  You good with that as well?  lol

Either you are having incredible difficulty interpreting what I typed, or I am simply missing intended sarcasm (which wouldn't be the first time) but either way, now that you asked the second question, I can clarify simply.

I do not have a negative opinion of a 62 year old and 18 year old being together emotionally or sexually so long as it is mutually consensual. It is not a criminal act and that does not make him a scumbag or a pedophile as we are talking about adults, even if they  have only legally been adults for less than a year.

Supporting and/or excusing pedophiles does make him a scumbag because the word pedophile implies sexual attraction to children which is both illegal and immoral on every level.

By the way, I also know nothing about Bill Maher other than he does late night tv and is anti 2A which makes anything he says irrelevant to me.

6 minutes ago, Roger1079 said:

Either you are having incredible difficulty interpreting what I typed, or I am simply missing intended sarcasm (which wouldn't be the first time) but either way, now that you asked the second question, I can clarify simply.

I do not have a negative opinion of a 62 year old and 18 year old being together emotionally or sexually so long as it is mutually consensual. It is not a criminal act and that does not make him a scumbag or a pedophile as we are talking about adults, even if they  have only legally been adults for less than a year.

Supporting and/or excusing pedophiles does make him a scumbag because the word pedophile implies sexual attraction to children which is both illegal and immoral on every level.

By the way, I also know nothing about Bill Maher other than he does late night tv and is anti 2A which makes anything he says irrelevant to me.

I also want to add here that Pedophilia is specifically and only sexual attraction to prepubescent minors. Unless for some reason the teenager did not go through puberty, having sex with a teenager... even if they are under 18... is not pedophilia. 

19 minutes ago, Roger1079 said:

Sorry.  But it does make him a scumbag.  One of his many character flaws.  Other than his absolute support of all free speech he has no redeeming qualities.