Random Posting

Eric

While I was working there,  I parked where they told me to.  But something inside the smelter went haywire.

I was waaay up in the air,  and I gradually noticed a mass of people congregating on the ground.  I made the "What up?" shrug to them and they pointed over at the bloom.  I had nowhere to run,  except for right into it.  It ended and I was never in danger.

But it buried my rental mini-van in some kind of gritty volcanic-stuff.  And it was really hot stuff.  I think they totaled it.

• Like 3

So.  I yelled at the crabs to eat.  They heard me.  But crabs.

They're not the old,  airport micro-wave scanner crab.  He died last year,  after ten years.  He was as big as a pea-shell when I got him.

I googled it.  They are spawn as micro-shrimps,  and float around in the ocean as goo,  for several years.  Then wash up and live under the sand for a couple years,  and then come out and find a shell.

He could have been ten years old when I got him in is baby shell.  Then he died.  That's what happens.

So it took a while,  but I got two newer ones.

They aren't like the last one.  I don't know what kind he was.  Florida kind?  These aren't the same.

And they aren't the same.  Chile and  Baja?  I dont know.  They have totally different skins from each other,  and from the first one.

His name was "Crab".

These ones names are "Stripey" and "Splotchy",  because their shells look different.

• Like 1

So,  the first one would bury himself,  in the dirt-bowl, every year for a month, and molt.  And then come out like an all shiny-new crab and eat {u]everything[/u].

These guys buried themselves in the moss-big-bowl I have now, like, five months ago.

After three months,  I was sure they were dead.  But I dug around and they were still alive.  and I dug them up every month.

Now it's springtime in Chili(?) Baja(?)

And they are coming out.

Eating nothing.  They hate all the food I put in there.

• Sad 1

And then now.  I don't know,  they're crabs.

I learned from the first one...............

They eat themselves!!

When they bury themselves,  and shed their shell,  they eat their own shell!!

So these crabs might be good for a while from natural selection.  It's up to them.

I've put a million foods in there.  And handfulls of popcorn.  Sometimes you just guess.  They eat dead fish-heads from the beach.  You can't go wrong.

They ate all the popcorn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then I learned from Crab.  When they molt,  they need a bigger shell.  They come in a shell.  From Florida.

The shells you get from Petco are wrong. $10, $10, $10. 

They pull their butt out...

Their front looks like a crab,  with all the crabby parts,  but their butts look like a black banana.

They put their butt in the new shells....

and instantly reject them.

Now you need $50 of new shells,  and they don't work either.

After much research,  you need "Turbo Snail" shells.  $20, on amazon.  But they don't fit.  Rejected.

Now I have $600 worth of shells.

When I got these two new ones,  they instantly moved into shells I had....

and then buried themselves for five months.

Edited by Huaco Kid

When you wake up in the middle of the night, and find the kitten all attacking your face, it's all friendly and cuddly and cute!

When the same thing happens and you half wake up and realize that you don't have a kitten......

Then it's probably a crab gnawing your jugular vein out.

You can "flick" them,  they won't come off.  They grip on.

You have to spring up and whack them away.  You don't want them on your neck.

And,  watch out, because,  like Godzilla,  if they splat against the wall,  all the little prices will grow into new crabs.

Now you've got 400 crabs,  all crawling around.

They know your neck-blood.

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic