Random Posting

Eric

1 hour ago, DrB said:

Cave.jpg

We'd see signs like that on offshoots of the main rivers,  while tubing in San Antonio.

We'd immediately go down them.

We'd also pretty quickly find out why the signs were there.  Later,  we'd all agree that we were smack-psycho-crazy for doing that.

Then,  the next day,  we'd totally ignore another one.

Edited by Huaco Kid
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, DrB said:

You have any pictures in fishnet stockings, high heel shoes and short skirt???  There is a uniform that must be worn.........

Dave...

You'll have to pry them out of Huaco's cold, dead hands.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, KWalrad said:

You ever need a new cleaning woman, I'm your man! 

(I specialize in cleaning out liquor cabinets.)

One last question on your application.. After you hit up the liquor do you get frisky? I have to know just who I may be hiring....  My current cleaning woman also wants to know if you enjoy being tied up.....  I was just thinking she could use some help here....

Dave..

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DrB said:

One last question on your application.. After you hit up the liquor do you get frisky? I have to know just who I may be hiring....  My current cleaning woman also wants to know if you enjoy being tied up.....  I was just thinking she could use some help here....

Dave..

PM (and photos) sent.

:anim_rofl2:

• Haha 2

If the lazy father of her future kid would kick in some support we'd be a living high off the hog. He should be working at the asphalt plant same as me but the bum would rather be at the Dew Drop Inn chasing his cousins around..

Oh and that's his first cousin in the picture..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DrB said:

Are you making fun of me and my new bride... Hahaa

Sadly, no. If there was an '80s Camaro in the drive way and a yellow AMC Pacer up on blocks, I'd swear that was taken in Upstate New York.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

Sadly, no. If there was an '80s Camaro in the drive way and a yellow AMC Pacer up on blocks, I'd swear that was taken in Upstate New York.

How about an old ford tractor with flat tires and a 84 Buick with trees growing up and out through the windows. Does that count?  We have some class here with my big job at the asphalt plant and all.

I mean we did spring for the Bud Light at the wedding instead of the usual Old Milwaukee..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic