Random Posting

Eric

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

All in all it's just another brick in the wall. tom. :whistling:

Does anybody remember my old schwinn? Remember how You said that we would ride again, some sunny day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

Does anybody remember my old schwinn? Remember how You said that we would ride again, some sunny day...

Post a pic. I used to re-furbish old bicycles. Still have a few hanging in the basement, Vera. tom. :cowboy2:

Edited by deputy tom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, deputy tom said:

Post a pic. I used to re-furbish old bicycles. Still have a few hanging in the basement. tom. :cowboy2:

There is no bike. I thought we were doing Pink Floyd.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

I was damned dangerous on bicycles. I jacked myself up fairly routinely on them. People told me that I rode too recklessly on bicycles. It wasn’t until I started riding motorcycles that I realized that the problem all along was that I didn’t have enough power to pull off the stunts I attempted. I’ve ridden motorcycles ever since and I’ve never killed myself yet. Not once. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Eric said:

I was damned dangerous on bicycles. I jacked myself up fairly routinely on them. People told me that I rode too recklessly on bicycles. It wasn’t until I started riding motorcycles that I realized that the problem all along was that I didn’t have enough power to pull off the stunts I attempted. I’ve ridden motorcycles ever since and I’ve never killed myself yet. Not once. 

Old ladies called my mom to report my hi-jinks on bicycles.  Wheelies, jumps slides into home ,etc.  Then they called the Cops when I graduated to motorcycles. tom. :devildance:

Edited by deputy tom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Kenwood Cement turntable base. Back when Kenwood was high end.   Shure SME arm, different materials for the mounting base and various high end cartridges.  Don't get me started there.

I have all of the old Audio Amateur Magazines from  way back then.  I learned to wind my own litz wire for the tonearm.  Yes, I was one of them chasing the tail of the Dragon back then.

Dave

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, DrB said:

I have the half speed mastered version from Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs.  Virgin vinyl, no remix from scraps.

It rocks on my Klipschorns.

So many years I pined for corner horns. Now, my ears have caught up with my wallet. :supergrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

So many years I pined for corner horns. Now, my ears have caught up with my wallet. :supergrin:

There is still time..  Last I knew they still turn them out from the custom shop....  You know you want them.....  I planted the seed.........  FIY when I got mine they were $700-800 each...  Had connections with the shop owner through my boss at the time.

Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, deputy tom said:

Post a pic. I used to re-furbish old bicycles. Still have a few hanging in the basement, Vera. tom. :cowboy2:

I specialize in "un-restored bicycles".  I still have a couple that the kids rode so damn many years ago.  They're in the shed with the Tires I couldn't throw away.

24 minutes ago, DrB said:

There is still time..  Last I knew they still turn them out from the custom shop....  You know you want them.....  I planted the seed.........  FIY when I got mine they were $700-800 each...  Had connections with the shop owner through my boss at the time.

Dave..

I remember thinking that was still too high of a price and almost did not buy them.  I was Young, Dumb but in that case not quite stupid.  I would be kicking myself in the ass still today if I hadn't bought them. 

The woman who cleans my house loves them.  Yes she gets to listen to some high end stuff when she cleans...

Dave..

• Like 3

What's up with this???  What don't they want me to see?????  I filled my tanks up and am going to take a look see tomorrow...  Is the government covering up something???  They can't fool me...   Tomorrow morning I'm a going in.  I'll let you know what I find.. 

Dave..

Cave.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DrB said:

What's up with this???  What don't they want me to see?????  I filled my tanks up and am going to take a look see tomorrow...  Is the government covering up something???  They can't fool me...   Tomorrow morning I'm a going in.  I'll let you know what I find.. 

Dave..

Cave.jpg

This is about what I thought after I did some research.  I'm going to get rich....  My tanks are as full as my air compressor can do.  That should be enough air.

Cave2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DrB said:

I remember thinking that was still too high of a price and almost did not buy them.  I was Young, Dumb but in that case not quite stupid.  I would be kicking myself in the ass still today if I hadn't bought them. 

The woman who cleans my house loves them.  Yes she gets to listen to some high end stuff when she cleans...

Dave..

You ever need a new cleaning woman, I'm your man! 

(I specialize in cleaning out liquor cabinets.)

You know how to whistle, don't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

You ever need a new cleaning woman, I'm your man! 

(I specialize in cleaning out liquor cabinets.)

You know how to whistle, don't you?

You have any pictures in fishnet stockings, high heel shoes and short skirt???  There is a uniform that must be worn.........

Dave...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic