Random Posting

Eric

5 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

5786E22A-4EA8-43D0-9F1F-8A63C9040B50.jpeg

Biggest pile of crap I was fed was that sex was better in a water bed.  It's like  Calisthenics,  you work your ass of in preparation and develop muscles in all the wrong places.  You tend to do most things on your side.

Thank god that heated waterbeds make living in the midwest in Winter tolerable.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, janice6 said:

I got up 15 minutes ago (4:15 PM).  I did everything, but, put my socks on.  My wife's the greatest.  If only she would have been like this when we were teenagers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but you wouldn't of appreciated it then like you do now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hook said:

ECADD009-FB2A-4E54-8062-EBDC1D04FF8E.jpeg

8D20AE09-0E3A-41A5-80F8-E0D68A1FC07B.jpeg

I am old.  My knees are shot, I can walk with some difficulty.  I sympathize with that guy in the middle. 

One day my wife and I walked into Denny's.  The wait staff are very friendly to us.

I was standing by the entrance and a waitress came around the register on a dead run and actually jumped into my arms.  I was terrified since I think she outweighed me, so I grabbed her tightly as she jumped on me.  Of course, my knees gave out and I was holding her tight to me so I wouldn't fall down.  Thankfully, my back hit the wall and I didn't get killed from my head hitting the concrete floor.  I must have had a strange look on my face because the waitress's eyes were wide and she exclaimed, OH, ****! You weren't kidding about your knees were you!

I smiled and squeezed her and said no, with a smile.  My wife in all her wedded glory, laughed like hell at my dilemma.  My wife gives me no quarter when I'm being gallant with another woman. She says it's pathetic.

I don't try to "lift" out of my weight class....................................................  It was fun, though.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, janice6 said:

Biggest pile of crap I was fed was that sex was better in a water bed.  It's like  Calisthenics,  you work your ass of in preparation and develop muscles in all the wrong places.  You tend to do most things on your side.

Thank god that heated waterbeds make living in the midwest in Winter tolerable.

When you have cats with claws waterbeds are at risk

• Haha 2

Guess I’m an older old codger than I thought.

Received an email promoting a new video effort to attract more tourists to the Outer Banks. Called OBXVacay.

”Vacay” is another cutesy made up word which is to me like fingernails on a blackboard.

Yet a search of the internet for “vacay” has many hits. 

• Like 3