Random Posting

Eric

9 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I’ve seen worse in retail. Legally. I hated working retail. 

A chain has multiple stores. All the stores except one sells an item at regular price. Say $20.

One store sells it at $40. The other stores can now legally sell it as 50% off at $20. 

Local Walmart has stuff show up in the clearance aisle which I don’t think was ever in a regular price area in that store. 

• Like 3

The Sand Cat (Felis margarita) is a small wild cat that inhabits sandy and stony deserts far from water sources. With its sandy to light grey fur, it is well camouflaged in a desert environment. Its head-and-body length ranges from 39–52 cm (15–20 in) with a 23–31 cm (9.1–12.2 in) long tail. Its 5–7 cm (2.0–2.8 in) short ears are set low on the sides of the head, aiding detection of prey moving underground. The long hair covering the soles of its paws insulates its pads against the extremely hot and cold temperatures in deserts.
The first sand cat known to science was discovered in the Algerian Sahara and described in 1858. To date, it has been recorded in several disjunct locations in Morocco, Algeria, Niger, Chad, Egypt, the Arabian Peninsula and the Middle East. In Central Asia, it was first recorded in the Karakum Desert in 1925.

Sand Cat (Felis margarita).jpg

• Like 5