Random Posting

Eric

How many of you have transitioned or came out as gay this month with all the fag pride **** being shoved down our throats everywhere you turn? I’m so sick of this perverted life style being everywhere. Jesus Christ it’s fuckin sickening. Donate to our fag lifestyle and we will match your donation. All these channels with the fag pride flag in the corner. Turn your son into a girl what a bunch of fuckin sickos. Jesus what the **** has America turned into? Fuckin faggots. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All these leftist cocksuckers protesting in front of the scotus homes which is a felony and they walk free yet Jan6 “inserectionists are locked up sorry for the spelling I’m pissed tHe **** off and slightly drunk and I’m fuckin pissed. Man I’m sick of how the left gets away with murder and nothing is done. **** bidet and anyone who supports that piece of ****. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hook said:

All these leftist cocksuckers protesting in front of the scotus homes which is a felony and they walk free yet Jan6 “inserectionists are locked up sorry for the spelling I’m pissed tHe **** off and slightly drunk and I’m fuckin pissed. Man I’m sick of how the left gets away with murder and nothing is done. **** bidet and anyone who supports that piece of ****. 

I don't really disagree with you, but perhaps you should calm down a little bit?

• Like 1

A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You've graduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and your experience is unparalleled. Normally, we'd hire you without a second thought. However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry...we can't hire you."
"But wait," he said. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"
"Really? Great! Show me!"
So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts of condoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavored condoms; finally, at the bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking.
"Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectable company, and we will not have our employees womanizing all over the country!"
"Womanizing? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!"
"Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"
"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin?"

• Haha 2