Random Posting

Eric

OK Pop top on cans worked on SODA but, who's the BRIGHT SPARK who (whom) decided to put it on ie: TUNA FISH cans?

Well, S**t For Brains,,,,IT DON'T F'ING WORK,.....3rd time THE RING BROKE OFF :shooting-two-guns:   and I DON'T HAVE THE F'ING STRENGTH TO PULL IT ACROSS WITHOUT A PLIERS    :eric:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tous said:

Yes.

Congruence.

Generally only used with plane geometry.

Thank you very much, sir. I was checking out a friend's math problem with doughnuts. I will rewrite it so it can be read and post it tomorrow.

I was willing to bet that you would probably be the one to answer my question ... lol.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, tous said:

Yes.

Congruence.

Generally only used with plane geometry.

Dang that word was buried in a far deep corner of my brain.  Does it matter if it has one or two lines under the similarity sign or tilde ?  Geometry is only a bit of fog in the back of my mind now days.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DAKA said:

OK Pop top on cans worked on SODA but, who's the BRIGHT SPARK who (whom) decided to put it on ie: TUNA FISH cans?

Well, S**t For Brains,,,,IT DON'T F'ING WORK,.....3rd time THE RING BROKE OFF :shooting-two-guns:   and I DON'T HAVE THE F'ING STRENGTH TO PULL IT ACROSS WITHOUT A PLIERS    :eric:

What about using a regular can opener?

On 5/21/2022 at 7:16 AM, pipedreams said:

7b636e2f6cdc889c.jpeg

Interesting.  my wife is forgetting things now days.  Sometimes she forgets the food on the stove and it gets burned.  I eat it, and while she is apologizing for it, I remind her that I'm the perfect husband and I like burned stuff.   

The above original  post is how people should treat their loved ones all the time.  Someday no one will be there to burn anything-------------------

• Like 3